Monday, September 29, 2008

Laish chethy?!?!?!

see post on October 16 2007 for a similar rant


agian really??? as if! What the fuckin hell?!?!? friiggggin hell man..How difficult is it to see the damn moon???aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

thats it

I am writting a letter!

I am sick and tired I tell ya ..having to explain to myself and the ignorant gin and vodka soaked dudes in my lab.

I
WANT
IT
TO BE
EID
NOW..
friggin hell...

I am upset...I dislike this..Despise it..abhor it..detest it..

ooooooooooooooofffftttttt**stomps her foot**

EVERYONE is breaking thier fast...Whhhhhhhhyyyyy do we always have a day behind everyone?!?!

THAT IS IT!

Next year I am fasting 28 days..Thats it..I will show them

**snifs**

bas ibi my morning coffee

is that so much to ask?

**sobs**

eid kum mubarak u jackasses who get to break thier fast...

8 Comments:

Blogger doona said...

well, if it makes you feel any better, i wont have my morning coffee to morally support for you =D

3eedch mbarak mu8adaman :)

6:14 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

dandooon--habibiti inti walla.lets run away together;) Eid mubarak to you too sugar:D

8:39 AM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

I think completing 30 days is better than breaking the fast way too early.. I'm happy I get to complete the whole month!

Ya3ni 7athretich 9emtay all 29 days, the last day is too much? lol

8:43 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

swairies--**pouts looks at her shoes, mumbles**not in a logical state of mind missy:P

11:30 AM  
Blogger Taqo said...

i don't get it either! LOL.
there are people here that go one day longer just out of spite.
because els3oodiyah shafu the hilal, and had Eid today, and they don't want to be like the Saudis :|
it's ridic.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Moos the Monk said...

I think it's funny that they always fight when it comes to Ramadan... what about the other Hijri months? malhom rabb?

3:24 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

taqo--**sighs** spite really? I was part of the group that didn't break thier fast with saudi, cause we didnt see the hilal. confusing confusing.. I demand we change over to the solar calender!!

moosies--ugh..I know..but its not only Ramadan we have the same problems in muhram and haj..oooooooooooooooffftttt

10:06 PM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

*hugs you anyway*

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home