Sunday, September 14, 2008

You know...

You Know You're Canadian When:

You're not offended by the term, "Homo Milk."--> up in here we love our homo's thank you very much

You understand the phrase, "Could you pass me a serviette, I just dropped my poutine, on the chesterfield." -->duh

You eat chocolate bars, not candy bars -->who the hell calls them candy bars?? so unsexy

You drink pop, not soda. --> soda is a totally different drink people

You know what a Mickey and 2-4 mean.

You don't care about the fuss with Cuba. It's a cheap place to go for your holidays, with good cigars. -->and you mention that smoking is not permitted in any public place and is frowned upon;)

You know that a pike is a type of fish, not part of a highway. -->damn good fish too

You drive on a highway, not a freeway. -->417 baby

You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers. --> I am a millionaire with canadian tire money

You get excited whenever an American television show mentions Canada. -->**jumps up and down**

You brag to Americans that: Shania Twain, Jim Carrey, Celine Dion and many more are Canadians. -->SUCKERS!!!

You know that a Canadian was the C.E.O. of American Airlines from 1998-2003 --> and now ironically the hudson bay company is owned by the americans..

You know what a touque is. --> sexy hats baby sexy hats

You know that the last letter of the English alphabet is always pronounced "Zed" not "Zee". --> Damn right..Dumb Americans..Don't even know their alphabets

You understand the Labatt Blue commercials. --> these ones still confuse me..I dont see the connection between a blonde and drunk moose..I just dont..sorry

You know how to pronounce and spell "Saskatchewan." -->Need to go visit there..

You perk up when you hear the theme song from "Hockey Night in Canada." --> its my mozart;)

"Eh?" is a very important part of your vocabulary and more polite than, "Huh?" -->Totally

Winter. Whenever you want it. And then some. -->keep me satisfied love

There's German food, Italian food, Chinese food, Armenian food, American food, but NO Canadian food. --> unless you count umm beer and um bacon oh and poutine;)

You like the Americans a little because they don't want Quebec either. -->Hey HEY, I like the quebecors..Love thier racist discrimanatory asses to pieces..They make the best boys in tight shirts for my viewing pleasure;)


Everything is labelled in English and French. -->always read the french label...Makes shopping more fun when your butchering a language..outloud..lol!


You spell "colour" and "favourite" with "ou" no just "o" because you know thats stupid--> I need a spell checker thats Canadian people



------------------
My thoughts:

I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack .
I believe in peace keeping, not policing,
diversity, not assimilation,
I speak my native language and english and french (somewhat) and anyother language that my convience store owner speaks.
Canada is the second largest landmass and the first nation of hockey and yummilcious hockey players ;)
I'm too nice to call you an ass in your face, but I will raise my eyebrow at you.
'Eh' should be in the dictionary..the most useful word evvver
We like our man and women mixed naked, and free to sleep with whomever floats thier boat;).
A toque is a sexy hat, a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced 'zed' not 'zee', 'zed'.
Our current prime minister is the current presidents bitch
We shove our national problems on poverty, indegiounous people and the immigrants under a rug.
We are the worse spatial people eeverrr..Hence we will walk you to where you need to be
Winter is god's favourite season;)
Timmies is our spirtual beacon



A continuation to my you know you are iraqi when blog:P

4 Comments:

Blogger eshda3wa said...

al7een ana takadt ina 7ade in mot Canadian
lol

10:34 AM  
Blogger Hussain said...

You're funny!!!

1:07 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

eshda3wa--lol! Me lovies us:P

Hussian--hala walla luv, ty;)

11:23 PM  
Blogger doona said...

jim carey is canadian?!!
i didnt know that!

oh and lol @
I'm too nice to call you an ass in your face, but I will raise my eyebrow at you.

ill give that a try ;)

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home