Saturday, September 06, 2008

Updaties!!!!

First of all ***boooty dance** RAMADAN KAREEEEEEM..dan dan dan dandaaa Wannasaaa love ramadan love love love.

Second of all my thesis experiment is done..at least part one of it. I need to replicate it..I will outline it sooner or later..maybe maybe not.

Third of all, CLASSES STARTED!!! wananasaa..i know i know..I am a nerd. Oh well here are my courses (I knooooww ur dieing to know them:P)

Java Programming: yawn yawn snore snore..looks riveting..**sighs* helloo course who shall knock me out of deans list and any hopes of grad school....
---------a bit melodramatic eh? ah well what can one do with ones self.

Gender and Crime: oh cool cool cool. We have a mock parole hearing!! had the first class..love it...lot of work..oh well c'est la vie

Addictions: heard the prof was a hottie;) I will get back to you about this one..I tend to learn very will with a mouth watering prof. so cross ur fingers:P

Social work for youth and childern: I needed an elective:P dont judge me. Sounds ahem lovely.. I love childern..:P not

Thesis: the paper from hell. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh stress stress stress..

So yea..Classes plus volunteering, advocating and working..Dont ask..I dont even know why I do this to myself k?

8 Comments:

Blogger Shwaish said...

hehehehe 3ade 3ade but the classes (some of them) do sound interesting

3:41 AM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

Haha ya36eek el 3afya 7ajiya ;p

Enshalla the prof is hot *crosses her fingers weyach*

12:34 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

princess: i want to be done..done done done..aaaaaaaahhh

Swairies:allah ya3feech yakhati. I will let u know about the prof tuesday morning..I got him monday night;)

7:01 PM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

intay kela etsaween eb 3mrich chithy!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

lol done done done done! okay then yalla mabiga shay...kila ? sina?

1:54 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

eshdaw3a--I know...Im sick..I need to seek professional help..oh wait a minute..I did:P It didnt work at all:P

Princess: one more year inshalla..inshalla inshaallaa.. Then two more years masters then 5 more phd then 4 more postdoc..AAAAAAHHHH.LOL

5:15 PM  
Blogger doona said...

i kinda wanna go back to school too :S
ambaih 7affy geeka :S

ps: i looooooove the classes your takin...they seem really interesting! let us know how they go ;)

12:38 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

dandooona--school sucks..they are fascinating classes..just riveting:P

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home