Sunday, August 24, 2008

Offcially Coool

So yea I succumbed too socail pressure. I had been resisting now for three years. But the peer-pressure was too much. Everyone has done it. It is the IT thing to do. And we all know how swayable and impressionable I am. So I succumbed. I did I did. Im not proud of the fact..But hey..As I always say live without regrets..Shit happens..Mistakes mold you as a person..FACEBOOK. here I come:P. I am still trying to get the hang of it..So fuckin confusing..I refuse to have 300 'friends'. thats just ridiculous. Yea you heard me thats silly..Who the hell has 300 friends?? Thats just weird and wrong and all sorts of crazies. Ilmuhim I have it now..And no I will not be adding anyone on..I refuse to have my list go beyond ten..Maybe twenty..with a couple of groups..;P

3 Comments:

Blogger eshda3wa said...

im still resisting
theyll never break me
NEVER i tell u!

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will realize how dumb and gay ppl are *rolls her eyes*


I had it before and al7amdellah am cured now :D

ow mbarak 3alaich alshahar

11:12 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

eshd3awa--lol u are a stronger person then me:P

ghasheem--babes I have like ten people. bas..I dont understand the 200 friends people..thats not healthy.. Yan3ad 3alakom bil saha will salama inshalla
ps. I like the gays;)

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home