Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bored..

Stole a tag..Found it on my computer so its mine now:P Needed something to do..Why am I justifying my actions to you people?!?!:P

BEST:

1. Male friend: more then one.
2. Female friend: same as above
3. Vacation: backpacking through a forigen country

WORST:

1. Time of day: 11 at night..I get cranky its past my bed time
2. Day of the week: none
3. Color crayon: love'em all..expect pink..Yeah thats probably the worst crayon ever

LAST:

1. Person you talked to that goes/went to your school: anwaro
2. Talked to on the phone: Jassies
3. Text: Same jassies
4. Person who Instant Messaged: aha umm..hmmm..A whole bunch:P I talk on msn by bulk:P

TODAY:

1. What are you doing now: not sleeping
2. Wearing: men pj's in navy

TOMORROW:

1. Is: Sunday
2. Got any plans: school,lab, friend social work, shopping, reading
3. Goal: avoid being abducted by aliens
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: I will be running on no sleep

FAVORITE:

1. Number: 3
2. Song: whole bunch..I kissed a girl, mozarts third, the beatles
3. Color: black, neon green

CURRENTLY:

1. Missing Someone: nah
2. Mood: content/cranky
3. Wanting: a treadmill

TRUE/FALSE:

I am a cuddler: FALSE ew. I have a bubble
I am a morning person: TRUE Oh yea!
I am a perfectionist: TRUE mmhmm depends
I am an only child: FALSE **sighs** I wish
I am currently in my pajamas: TRUE Just said that
I am currently pregnant: FALSE yea..noo
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: FALSE.nope..dont have one of those
I am left handed: FALSE
I am addicted to Blogging: FALSE
I am online 24/7: FALSE
I am very shy around the opposite gender: FALSE what other gender?
I can be paranoid at times: FALSE
I currently have a crush on someone: FALSE I dont do crushes
I currently regret something that I have done: FALSE I never regret.
I enjoy country music: FALSEew.."audio terriorism:P"
I enjoy smoothies: TRUE
I enjoy talking on the phone: FALSE hate phones
I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: TRUE I have a hard time paying attention to anything
I have a hidden talent: FALSE talentless is my middle name
I have a lot to learn: TRUE sure do
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: FALSE too boring for secrets

ANGER

1. Are you currently mad at someone? I dont get angry
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? The french one and the turkish iraqi one
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? no..I dont express emotions
4. Ever had something thrown at you? I am arab..My family is arab..So yea:P
5. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? umm neither? I dont yell I dont scream and I dont stare..I walk away come back and then systematically destory the person infront of me by talking in a monotone voice detailing the many flaws in there character..Im sick:P

EXCITEMENT

1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you? Not that I remeber
2. Are you easily excited? no
3. What are you most excited about? adventure
4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? TUTION FEE'S PAID OFFF YAAAAA..I know sad.
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be? ibi smoothie:P


1.Sex before marriage? muslim. Can't happen. Besides this needs two people:P
2. Gay Marriage? watever floats your boat sugar.
3. Lower the Drinking age? Drinking destorys the liver.
4. Recycling? DAMN YES!! THE EARTH IS DIEING LETS SAVE IT!! Huge supporter of this..I know its strange
DREAMS

1. What was your latest dream? no sleepy no dreamy
2. Have any of your dreams come true? no dreams so I dont know
3. What was the weirdest dream you've ever had? ummmm falling off a cliff in a wedding dress? that was my husband in the dream..lool

PERSONAL

1. Straight, Gay, Bi? stright..but everyone I think is a little bi no?
2. Do you have a bf/gf? nope.
3. Do you have a crush? one per minute. Im fickle
4.How many beds did you lay in yesterday? um mine?
5.What color shirt are you wearing? pj's whats wrong with this?
6.Name one thing that you do everyday? talk to myself
7.What color are your walls? eggshell white
8.How much cash do you have on you right now? 20 bucks 9.I can't wait till...? APRIL!!!
10.When was the last time you saw your dad? aha six months ago? oh no eight..
11.What did you have for dinner last night? ummm.. oh shrimp and it was lunch:P I dont do dinner
12.Whats the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? my moms mini skirt!
13.What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? the university email account
14.Does anything hurt on your body right now? my nose itches

HAVE YOU EVER:

1. Have you ever failed a class? oh yea..
2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? after every exam:P
3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? sure:P
4. Have you ever slept with a night light? no, I like the dark
5. Have you ever danced in the rain? all the time sugar
6. Have you ever lied? cant. I need lessons
7. Have you ever had contacts? yea
8. Have you ever tripped over something stupid? I trip over nothing I swear
PICK ONE:

1. Samosa, Pakora, Kebab: Samosa
2. Bollywood, Lollywood, Hollywood: whats a lollywood?
3. Love marriage, Arranged marriage: marriage is a dieing institution
4. Honeymoon, no moon: No moon? Huh ?? Of course honeymoon!
5. How many kids would u like 1,2, 3+: none
6. Kulfi, Ice cream: Ice cream
7. Shah ruk khan, Orlando Bloom: both
8. Meenar-e-Pakistan, Eiffel Tower: havent been to either so both
9. Lahore, Khi, Islambad: where is Khi?

still not sleepy...dude..

4 Comments:

Blogger 7asoon said...

jeez lilly ... based on what i read in this post..... you haven't changed since i last talked to ya!! grow up girl!!!! ;P

12:27 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

7asoooonties hala wala hala. why the hell should I grow up? You first:P

8:13 PM  
Blogger Bassem said...

And I'm bored but not to the extent of reading this post sorry lol I'm leaving a comment however to say ALLAH Y3ENEK!

A superviser ove teenage girls who obviously can't get along!!! That's gotta be tough lol

Duct tape is a very good idea if only the parents wouldn't object :P

9:03 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

loool! Dude thanks:P I feel like putting it around the mouths of the parents:P

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home