Tuesday, September 16, 2008

feelings..ew

Feeling about ;

school: CRAP, SHIT..aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaa everything is in the air..not good not good at all

home: **sighs, tears at her hair** yea pretty much the the same shit

music: lovin viva la vida by coldplay, and the youtube singer group boyce avenue

movies: I want to watch a moooooooooovie so bad..I havent seen one in ages and ages

food: I want sushi..now..I want ramadan to end ..now

drinks: oh god I could MURDER for coffee..just one cup

addictions: all this crap makes me itch for a smoke..just one..I swear just one

smells: dior posion, chanel No.5, YSL Elle, gucci by gucci and jasmine

tastes: french vanilla, watermellon

make up: purple. mauve, red

friends: ugh..fuckin hell.

relatives: no big loss. I didnt like them anyway

ramadan: finsh up already ^_^

extermities: itchy ..damn unkown alergies..

self: lost just completely and utterly lost

5 Comments:

Blogger doona said...

werent you totally in love with ramadan a few posts ago??

yea...i know that feeling ;)

7:19 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

dandoonies: habibi. Im fickle you should know that about me:P I have fleeting if any emotions:P

11:51 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

feelings are ass honey. go into denial its fun :*

4:31 AM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

oh and smoke

4:31 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

princess: oh I do denial so welll..It matches my red lipstick to a t;). And I did have a smoke...With an extra large red eye..the world is pretty now:P

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home