Friday, April 28, 2006

FReAkINg Ou.T STATS STATS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK PEOPLE....GOT IN EXAM OH UM A COUPLE OF HOURS(cant count)...Remeber when I said IT shouldnt be too bad??hm??I LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LIED MY ASS OFF....stats...............staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats...Omg OMg the exam is a bloody 50% OF MY MARK..FIFTY PERCENT PEOPLE..That aint no joke..So yea instead of figureing out the difference between a one way anova and RBD and figuring out what the fu*k is kruskall wallace doing in the middle I am blogging..GENIUS...Ok Im going to go hit my head on a wall and see if any buses are still running at this hour..Do you think Ill get a note for not being able to attend the exam cause umm Im in a body bag?

5 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

LoooooL no I don't think so, but I'm sure u did well in ur exam... Goodluck o 6amneeena later
all the best doc :)

10:28 AM  
Blogger Faith said...

stats w ma adraka ma stats!!! lilooo dont worry babe, even if it doesnt "work out", you can use ur charm on your TA/prof and work a deal :|

its how we do it

10:31 PM  
Blogger Dr.Lost said...

i had a stats class when i studied in concordia univ in montreal in 1998 and it was worth 100 percent of my grade, got a D+ and thats when i decided 2 switch majors and get into med school ;p lool seriously though..
good luck

4:35 PM  
Blogger Dr.Lost said...

btw where do u study in canada? and im curious about somethin, where u from girl??

4:37 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Zizo--thanks for your vote of confidence , It means alot:D:D:D under all that laziness and silliness there is person awwwwwww;)

Sweets--Awwwwwwwww thank you babe..Baby I dont just have the rush in my head..i cant seat still in the exam..Its like injecting me glucose..I go mad lol...I loooooooove marley..

Faithooo--made me wait for you and I missed out on my beauty sleep..Khieeesa..I didnt even get an juicy gossip..

Daydreamer--Actually stats is one of my least hated subjects..I dont really love anything but I do HATE some subjects and suprisingly enough it isnt stats..DOnt ask why..Hormones..Thank you for prayers..I need every one..;)

dr.lost--Concoridia eh? My friend goes there..Your in med? In canada? Which uni? Im personally eyeing Hamiliton for reasons that shall be later uncovered:P
This is the second part of stats..I didnt even need to take it..But I hate failing at something I enjoy..So I did the second part..The first part I am going to redo in the summer..I got a D-;)
I study in Carleton..And Im from iraq born in Kuwait and raised in canada..Love kuwait(who can beat there shopping?) Adore and respect Iraq and I live for my darling Canada..How about your dr.Lost?

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home