Thursday, April 20, 2006

Babbbby..Im Good..

I have been trying FOREVER to get this crazy link thing majigy on the blog to work..So I ask faith seeing she is supposedly a vetern and what does she say? Ummm i get someone to do it for me..Somebody is doing it for her..now in the 21 century where women work and compete neck to neck with men where they open there own doors(ahem if you see ME pleaze open the door for me Im not That exterme) but yea my god..She doesnt know how to do it..So I have been pondering and pondering for the past like oh ten minutes and i fixed it..Muwhahahahahahahahahahahahah..Genius I tell ya brilliant I say...I luv copy paste lol;)

2 Comments:

Blogger LiLaCs said...

...yea..but since when did I do the SMART thing eh?;)

11:04 AM  
Blogger Faith said...

LOL...in my defense, a GIRL did it for me... :|

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home