Tuesday, April 04, 2006

ExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAAAAAAAMS

So yea exams..**Shudders**Yuck,ugh,blah,baaaaach,iiiiifffff I DO NOT LIKE EXAMS..Whoever does you have my undieing sympathies(so does your therapist most likely). I have quite a set up Im sure out of the five I have I'm going to fail two,pass one BARELY, pass one with a 60 ...no wait make it 2 that Im going to pass with a 60..If I can find my text books on time and stop reading Mary Higgins Clark..She has a new one out I want it..Now...

What is up with exams anyway? Why do we need them? 80% of students if not 95% cram for the exams and may or may not end up with a good mark but all of them completely forget whats what by the next day..Useless.. There is no meaning for exams. A waste of time and brain cells and people I dont have enough to go around. I know some people who are studying for our exams on monday NOW..Whats up with that?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? I cant do that and its driving me insane..I am the world champion in wasting time.. A Procrastinator <--Whoa big word.. Soo many letters..And such a weird combo of letters..Anyway see what I mean? NO ATTENTION SPAN NONE ZERO ZIP ZILCH WALA SHAY SOOPHIR NADA you get the point? I cant focus on how plants make babies I JUST DONT CARE.. Or arrenhuis or Krusskal and wallace,or brain stimilators no no wait THAT I can focus on but who gives a damn about the different animal taxa and who is a cousin and who is a brother, or about acids and bases and the conjugates??? Huh??? Or about proving formulas? Buddy they are already proven whats the point? Or about weither you use a one way Anova or RBD my god they are both friggin four pages long to solve so why dont you just tell us which one to use???? **Deep breath**

I

Hate

School

1 Comments:

Blogger LiLaCs said...

Tislameen (I think thats the right thing to say:S) Thank you soo much :D

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home