Monday, April 10, 2006

HIiiiiiiiiiiiighhh UP UP UP UP 3:07AM

Sugggaaaar Suuuuggaaar lalalalalalalalalaaaaaaa oh Hunnny Hunny..Loooool 6 hours till my nightmare will begin and continue for a nubbing 3 hours..looool.. BIIIIIIOOOO..I LOOOOVE COOFFEE.Lead me to the inventor..oh no wait it isnt an inventor is it? Its a discoverer!!! Some one with dashing dark handsome looks..He who discovered coffee beans(a plus if he also discovered the cocoa beans) has my enternal love..Who discovered coffee anyway?? Hm? I want to know the genius behind my fuel resource..Leeeead me to my looove..looool Ok I gotta get off this thing and actually look through my systematics thingy migjy that has something to do with animals eating plants..Oh no no thats not it its the taxa..Yup gotta go look through my taxa moi I say my au reviors and good luck to all those who are facing the same fate which is worse then death..Good Luck my brave comardes..Forge forward and do not let the evil prokaryotes intimadate you..I seriously need to take a jog but I dont think its a good idea this time in the morning..ANYHOO wish me luck and if I dont write in a few hours assume the worst *creepy wind blowing*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck Lil!!!!!
Remembr,
Whenever you get stuck in a question just think of moi...

Take Care
imano

8:40 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

lool mon cher mon amour I did I did

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home