Sunday, April 09, 2006

Babbby Swaaay Meee Nooooow

When marimba rhythms start to playDance with me, make me swayLike a lazy ocean hugs the shore Hold me close, sway me more
Like a flower bending in the breezeBend with me, sway with easeWhen we dance you have a way with me Stay with me, sway with me
Other dancers may be on the floorDear, but my eyes will see only youOnly you have the magic technique When we sway I go weak
I can hear the sounds of violins Long before it begins Make me thrill as only you know how Sway me smooth, sway me now
Other dancers may be on the floor Dear, but my eyes will see only you Only you have the magic technique When we sway I go weak
I can hear the sounds of violins Long before it beginsMake me thrill as only you know how Sway me smooth, sway me nowYou know how Sway me smooth, sway me now

3 Comments:

Blogger William Shatner's #1 Fan said...

I'm not a very good dancer.

2:33 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

loool,take lessons;)

7:33 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

lmaoooo blue darling really is that really necassary? A hitlist? I loved the pussycat dolll version..Without the video the video was disappointing..Burn the old binder and I'll get you a punching bag okies cher?

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home