Monday, April 10, 2006

Faithoo G'Luck With Stats Hun..The Sleepless wonder

I am alive..As alive as anyone without sleep for the last oh say 36 hours... So the bio wasn't exactly a walk in the park but it wasn't a walk in the gallo's either...Alhumdullah it had some very intersting questions..At which at one point I had to call over the prof flash my 200 watt smile and demand to know if that question was written in english..Unfortunately I couldnt say I didn't understand cause all the questions were englsih...I don't understand the profs's need to stump their students..The dean is going to look at your grade average why dont you loosen up eh? Sheesh..And what pisses me off in exams are those individuals that stay hunched over for like the entire 3 hours..I don't look at my exam paper until ten minutes into the exam and when Im writing it my attention is everywhere but on the paper..I make eye contact and smile at all the proctors and then I start to imagine the questions on the exam paper which the law students have right next to me and weither or not the engineering students take there exams here or in mental instituations..So yea I love to look around during exam time. And those annoying people that keep writing and writing and looking freaked for not getting done on time I start to freak out for them and I my overactive imagination kicks in full gear...I start to doubt if this exam is really mine or someone swapped it or mabye I got the wrong exam altogether..Very intersting process examination..Im going to base my thesis on it..That or the affect of sugar on the brain..Same thing..

Anyway so after my ordeal I got on the first bus and dragged myself home plop down on the bed and was just about to go to sleep when my aunt calls we talk for an hour..Actually it was more like yelling..I started to drift off to sleep when every member of the arab community called me and when they were done all the other people called me...So thats why Im typing this blog instead of being off to lalala land..Im going to kill someone...Hussien is on his way home....MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey 7abeebty.

I knew you would do good on the exam. So what are we looking at? an A or A+??? Inshallah A+!!!!.

"I always answer my calls. Always!" Pshhhh... yeah right. I knew you were busy after calling you twice but I just wanted to annoy you. Did you get my message?

anyways. at least you got one exam done. ahamdulilah. and GOoD Luck Faithooo. I give you the same advice I gave to lil.

Take Care
imano

7:11 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

ambeeh me too!! in exams i never pay attention to the process of takin an exam!.. i just look around.. especially when the exam hall has windows or the door has a lil window.. i like to look aorund.. (me never cheat..).. i like to check out everyone entering the exam hall.. laugh at silly things.. like the prof trippin.. or tryin to squeeze himself in a raw full of gilrs tryin to rach that lil girl in the middle so he could answer her lil Q..

and i love to know who is goin to supervise the exam.. 3ashan i know if i should b mean or nice ;p.. like there is this T.A madre lab assistant.. madree i just hate him.. genuine hate!! so once in a final i knew he was one of them supervisors.. fa nadetah (note that am takin a final ow ga3da akha6i6 khu6a6 shirera ;p).. and i tell him i have a headache.. and he goes ow bring me panadol.. and i go like no!! aby brufen! ow masken e6iga elboha ;p the exam hall is prettty far away from the place he could go get the pills.. bs maskeen ra7 yab ley..

i hate staying till the end.. if the exam takes 3 hours i become hysterical if i dont leave b4 1.5 hrs have passed by!!.. student set the watches 3ala wagt 6al3ety min elexam.. so do teachers ;p

6:07 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Imano dont make me hurt hun..I know where you live..A? ya thalma..I just check I got at least 25 wrong for sure out of 60..Thats me not checking all the questions..Do the math gorgous..


Jiji loooooool good Im not the only with the problem then:P Stop torturing your TA alhumdullah all of mine are pretty decent my last psych tA was abused.loool Miskeen I demanded the answer to the last question and smuggled it out of him..About the time damn I know how you feel...I CANNOT stay for the three hours I go bloody mad..I never ever check my answers cause it just frustrates me and when I change the multiple choice I usually had the first choice right and I change it anyway..exams suck..

11:24 AM  
Blogger jiji said...

great minds think alike..

4:09 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

ba3ad chabdi inti jiji we are of a dying breed..WE HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER..Ok now I gotta go find out how to find the area of a triangle...Gotta an exam in oh an hour lol rahia Im on this thing instead of studying...Faliure welcome me with open arms;)

4:37 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

looooool.. not just u who is practically throwin herself into the wide open arms of F.. me too sweet sis ;p so dont worry.. kolina bilhawa sawaaa...
GOOD LUCK!! hope u ased it :)

8:25 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

ya jiji ya jiji towna kina habeeb dont ask about the makrs..they are a no go subject..kies? Bas thank you for your support mon aime I need it seeing that some ppl who shall remain unnameed have taken it upon themselves to be my mommy..Anyway ty darlin appericate it..

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home