Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Talking to Ones Self.. A Most Enjoyable Past Time

--How are you feeling?...Like crap but thanks for asking and yourself?

--Im terrific actually thanks!!...I hate bubbly people like you

--How is your studying going?......I hate you.

--Dont you feel ashamed of your last rude blog? I mean really that was hardly ladylike....Fuck off

--Now that wasnt too nice...What do you think of the weather lately? Hot eh?..No shit Sherlock..Its beyond hot and someone is going to pay..

--Do you think we are ready for the algebra and calculus?...Inchabi

--I mean did you know our final for chem and the final for accounting (which you seem to be enjoying immensely) are on the same day?...Do you really want to die ? Cause it can be arranged..

--Dont you feel guilty for pigging out last nite with cake and cheese cake and watching BIg Mama's House and The Producers instead of studying? ....I heard cyanide can cause a painful and slow death...Its none of your bussiness what I do with my time!!

--How is it none of my bussiness you idoit? Im your consicence...Ha funny made me laugh..I dont have one of those..

--Fine keep lying to yourself..But why arent you studying now?...I am you moron..Im just taking a break..

--YOu needed to have STARTED studying in order to take a break....Thats just a rumour..You take a break before you start so you can feel energize when you do start..

--Aha riiiiiiight..So when are you starting?..Soon

10 Comments:

Blogger jiji said...

SHOTGUN!!!!!!!!

hmm.. interestong talk u and urself were havin.. quite similar to the ones i share with myself.. they keep me goin in life thankin god for the bliss i call INSANITY.. otherwise if i were sane.. who knows.. i mighta been dead by now ;p

6:12 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

lol nice conversation heheheh veryy interesting, and why are u so hostile to u? tsk tsk tsk...i talk to myself too but i tend to be very nice to me :p

7:59 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

I guess I'm in yourself side :P So I can avoid those words :)

12:30 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Jiji--PISTOL BABBBBBYY!!! Lol sanity sounds like a very scary place to be....

Sparklie Pretty Pwinncess--I am hostile with everyone..Even my self..Especailly myself..I have yet to learn about sugar coating how I feel about my self lol:P


Dreamie Dreeeeamieeee--hun..I wasnt studying..I was watching movies with TWO cakes..Thats just sad..And myself isnt nice..Dont let her fool you..Shes such a bitch all the time..Telling me what I can and cant do..Not like I listen to her..But yea..Biiiig pain..

ZiZi--aww you blush at the F word?? Awwwwww how cute!!! Ill make sure to censor my posts..Or mabye write a disclaimer that says...
DISCLAIMER--THOSE WHO ARE UNDER THE MENTAL AGE OF 3 OR ZIZO CANNOT READ THE FOLLOWING FOR IT MIGHT OFFEND THIER POOR EARS..so ya f*** off..Better?

10:55 PM  
Blogger ahmed said...

U know I think we need to talk to ourselves from time to another..

6:02 AM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

hehhehehe ok hun...hostility is fun, its also mean and i think that mean is kinda fun hehehe and i talk to myself but u see when sh^&*(hiding my name ;p) talks to princess she is very nice and humble but when its the other way around...

10:06 AM  
Blogger jiji said...

DISCLAIMER--THOSE WHO ARE UNDER THE MENTAL AGE OF 3 OR ZIZO CANNOT READ THE FOLLOWING FOR IT MIGHT OFFEND THIER POOR EARS..so ya f*** off..Better?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ROGL

10:24 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Actually no... I was kidding (as usual) !!! :)

I use the F word most of the time so bel 3aks feel free to say it in everypost :P

11:17 AM  
Blogger Wilted_Roze said...

hehehehe take it easy sweety

12:03 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Ahmed--thank you for understanding..:P

Sparklie Pwincess--uhuh..I see..Will Im glad both sides of you are at agreement..Thats good to hear..Mine are always disagreeing..


Jiji--good eh ;)

Zizie---sure you were..are you ears bleeding now from all that horrid swearing?

Dreamie--NO EXCUSES!! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE....Studyin there is always no progress..:P


Rosie--taking it easy breezy suga;)

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home