Saturday, June 03, 2006

Something + Something - Something = Fuck off..

Disclaimer---->For those who dislike swearing or ranting..Screw off to another blog..Perferably far away..cause you know what? I disapprove of you too..

So yea..Nice midterm last night..Charming really..I mean go ahead and ask ALL the shit we didnt cover you jackass..Why stop at only half the midterm eh?


The damn proctor is a fucking racist..So what my phone rings two minutes in the exam??? And so wat I didnt hang up? YA HAYWAN IT WAS MY MOTHER!! You think I would hang up on my mom??Who was by the way asking about matching colors for my sisters party..So it was some important shit..So what if I waltz back in the room 10 minutes later? ITS MY FUCKING LIFE AND MY DAMN MIDTERM..MINE MINE MINE..and you know what? I DONT GIVE A DAMN WAT YOU THINK OF HIJABIS YOU TIGHTASSED STIFF REDNECK PRICK!!

SooooOooo...Had an Accounting miterm yesterday...Fascianating..I can now balance your books..Yay...

Why do I do this to myself? Why do I take classes not only I dont need for my degree but classes everyone else is avoiding? Why do I do it? WHY???? I mean shno jabni to bussiness???? What the fuck??? I mean I am an Arty person..I read I write (not too well as you can clearly see) I design things...So what took me to Science? Then what took me to Bussniess? And what the hell took me to Stats? Dont you dare tell me that I need a challlenge..Cause thats a bunch of psycho bullshit...I am content..But whhhhhhy do I do it???

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Gonna go study for my Calculus and Algebra midterms...Back to Back fun baby...Oh and I have a defered Chem exams..Soooo much fucking fun...Ra7 Igati3 roo7i min al Wanasa ya nas..

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lilacs LOL.... Wallah kasrah kha6ry... Wish you the best of luck... and again, if you need any help with algebra, Calculus (my favourite) or chemistry( I got an A+++ on that course), i'm free... No need to stress out.

Luv
BintElShia

1:55 PM  
Blogger ScarlO said...

Chin up, love :*

Try to do something fun while taking breaks. I'm watching 'Moulin Rouge' right now on TV and I sooooooo want to cry. Pathetic, no? See, you're more lucky than I am. So chin up. Try to go to Zizo's to kill time. Or try Purg & Shosho's blog (link's on my list!!) and tell them that I sent you to Purgatory to repent!!

Good luck, babes :-)

3:36 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

yaaay now scarlo is on our side!! die zizo die

*dances hysterically*

and sweeeeeetttiiieee i know how stupud TA <-(ring a bell?) proctors and doctors can b a pain in the B E H I N D !!

like once in bio 101 lab.. my friends fone rang and she picked up and started yappin.. kefhaa we were sitting in the back.. no one could see us..
but then brave jiji saw a friend of hers who was sittin in the 2nd raw "how brave".. and she was like askin the TA <- (different TA BTW) repeatedly abt how she doenst understand wut shes saying.. and the TA ignored her.. so braveheart jiji goes all the way to the front to her friend and starts explainin it to her.. the TA saw me.. as i was at my friends place.. then saw me prancing my way down the lab to my seat.. where my other friend was "Still" chit chattin on the fone..

so wut happened?
we heard a vicious falcons scream.. and my friend and i were like "Waaay shfeech miss it 3adeeee"!! she just shouted "bbbaaarrraaaa" so we gladddly took our stuff left the lab for good.. ;D

bs ever since this incident i got 9.6 and 10 outta 10 in the lab quizes just to piss her off.. she hated me and i LOVED HER HATE baby ;p

4:38 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

lilacs:

*scared* easy girl!!!! @@

Scarlo:

Shal look el yeded ... thaba7y :P

jiji:

She's not... She said go to zizo's to kill time... Means to have fun :P

Thanx Scarlooooooooooooooo ;)

7:03 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Bint--Screw off... Go fin your own books..:P

Scarlie--I never watched moulin rouge..Im renting it tomorrow..Your not pathetic..Your charming and nice..And a bit freaky..But its part of your charm darlin..And Im gonna check out the blogs..Ty..Merci Cherie



Jijilicous--One more word out of him and walla I would have kicked his dumply wrinkle ass..I just need a break from this..I am going to do someone some serious bodily harm..:P

Lmao@Loving your Ta's Hate...OOOOOWOOOO..lol...Haram I dont want zizo to die...Miskeen..Haram..;)I wanna play with someone...If he dies who will we play with?


Sweeties--your too young to swear and be jaded amour..Keep smling darlin..And I dont want love..Im goin make things better..NOW..lol;)

Zizo--be afriad..Be very afriad..

10:36 PM  
Blogger Wilted_Roze said...

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef all this anger 6anshhhhhi white pppl Love to act white sooooo be true be u they will die trust me Dear

4:16 AM  
Blogger No3iK said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
lil

girl! whats with the F`n ? heheheheh
ur so pissed ! 7ada mala da3i
like totally F them!

been there wallah.
they do stuff sometimes, just because theyve got their freakin fancy degrees hanging on the wall! and they are like some how entitled to do what ever they want to do !!!!

they really should get a life. thats what i think.

just smile , smiling really kills them :D

lol and ZIZO .... yak al dooor :p
be very careful bro :]

1:30 PM  
Blogger Sedna said...

YES WATCH MOULIN ROUGE.

(uh yeah I can be sweet :P) Mm come on over for ice-cream later and you can keep ranting :D

2:04 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

lilacs and no3ik:

I will ;)

1:46 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Wilted--my god Im practicilly blonde..Sheesh..:P

No3ik--I love smart ppl..And your a smart person..lol..I was pissed..But Im better now..A bit better anyway:P

Sedno--ty for the weed cherie..I needed it ;)

Day Dreaaaaaamer--I have my own personal cheerleader!! Damn right its my blog and damn rright Ill do wat I like:P..Btw hun post as much as you like ;) Il bait baitich..

Zizzzooooo--good..

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home