Friday, May 12, 2006

SALE..20 odd ends...

1.)I hate people loitering around the mall with nothing to do..You know those ones that either have nothing to buy or are broke..Hate'em..Get your things and get out..My god..

2.)I snore..Really really loudly..I compete in the league of drunken sailors..Its an art really..

3.)I hate weddings..I hate dressing up...I hate weddings...

4.)I danced in the rain..Found out that both my foundation and powder were not waterproof..Arden on the other hand makes some kick ass mascara..It didnt even run..It wasnt even waterproof..

5.)I hate sushi..ugh...I hate it I hate it..Disgusting

6.)My only skanky,sexy,girly,heeled,sandal broke today...I wasnt even wearing it..

7.)Faitho has no sense of direction..Being arab its usually a given..But this one is just...Well....Special...How the hell do you get lost WHEN I F***ING TOLD YOU WHAT BUS TO TAKE WHAT DESTINATION AND WHAT DIRECTION AND WHERE YOU CAN FIND IT?!?!?!?!?..She hops on a totally different bus and crosses the border from manitoba to saskatchewan....Genius..And too add to it she doesnt call me and tell me shes lost..I fear for this one...I am afraid people will kill her with the evil eye for her smartness...Miskeen walla...All I can say..Mashalla 3alich

8.)I have grown accustomed to the TRUE iraqi accent...3ani, I wasnt born with it but I have begun to understand it and appericate it....Somewhat...However it is an aquired taste...

9.)I dont like my mom much right now...She is in Syria and she didnt even ask my permission to go..I mean what would it have cost her to invite me??I mean I know I am half a world away..But really does she have the right to waltz off whenever she wants???I refuse to talk to her..Im holding out the grudge for another ten minutes..Which makes a it a record 45 minutes ...

10.)I dont like brothers..Useless beings if you ask me..They eat,get dirty,get smelly,are romantic and dirty..Yucky..

11.)I am a good flirt..I convinced a sales person to hold a dress for me when they have a strict no hold policy for dresses...She was a girl..

12.) In my second session with the theripist ..She tells me Im cured lol...I dont have to see her anymore..More on that when I am feeling lazy...

13.)I havent smoked or did argeela for two weeks now...

14.)I have a foul mouth...Growing up in a house where shut up was frowned upon...I have taken an opposite root and have the skill to make the most ruly of construction workers blush..This attribute is present in both arabic and english..In graphic terms in some cases mind you..My french and somlian need much work..But I am confident of reclaiming my title of profanity queen..

15.)I have decided to move the spanish life forms from being only affair worthy to marriage material.,....Everyone needs to marry a spanish at least once in there lives..

16.)I love the smell of cherry blosoms in the early morning...

17.)I scare small childern..Have done so on mulitple occasions...

18.)I have deleted this post so far once and posted prematurely also once..

19.)Shitty things are supposed to happen to only awsome people...I am far from awsome yet shitty things always happen to me..

20.)I am heartless..I feel no compassion to those you seek it and I offer no sympathies to those who deserve it



16 Comments:

Blogger LiLaCs said...

Sweeeeties Sweeties--I am so glad that there is another sane person in this world..Cherie..We must stand together...

11)Flatter your lashes..Give a 1000 watt smile, lean over the counter and speak barely above a whisper ;)That should do it..IF your dealing with a tough one keep smling and compliment something about thier features or clothes..People are suckers..They fall for it all the time...

20.)I know what you mean but I take it up a notch;)

REV UP THE RED BABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY!!!GO SENS GO**WOOOOT WOOOOT**
Pity we lost the first two games..Its down to the line with this one girl!!!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Hazolat said...

LOL!!!

Agool .. PMSing? :-P

1:19 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Thanxs god I'm not in your list :P

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ ur post!

1. Those that wonder around th mall might be looking for something and stil havent found it. Like moi, I wonder around the whole mall twice till I actually find a shirt.

2. You snore? You never told me that... Why didnt you tell me this before i got engaged to you?!!?


7. lilac, you have to understand that faith is.... well, you know... anyway, is she still lost? ya rab may she get lost for ever. muhahah.

9. awwww... she went without you? and now you have to stay here and take summer courses. meskeeneh. well, if it makes you feel better, I went to syria. lol..

10. I have to agree with you on this... ur living with just one, try living with 4...

17. 7abeebty, u scare everyone. Not just children.

2:15 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

hazolat---ooooooooh mind reader ;)..But ssssshhhh no telling..

Zizo--Im dedicating an entire blog to your honor..But let me finish getting my nails done..Then we'll talk..La tistanis..Warak warak wil zaman taweel..

Imano--

1>)I knew your one of those..

2.)Babe..I snore big time..Like a truck with an engine problem..

7.)No..Unfortunatley she got home...In one piece...

9.)Evil mother..Shes gloating..I know her..

10.)I feel for ya babe..

17.)I leave no prisoners..

10:52 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Lay7ooooosheeeeeeeeeeek !! :)

11:40 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Zizo....The...Clock..is...Ticking...Your time...Is...Almost...up...

12:45 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

u smoke!!!... i mean.... GIRL U SMOKE!?! SHAAAAME ON U!!! and i though t u had some functioning brain cells! turns out.. theyve all been smoked outta ur scalp!

and yeah me too scar kids.. i mean.. just the dight of me makes them cry :) empowering aih ;p

4:09 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

scare*

sight*

4:52 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

sweets--I know...THEY LOST...Im soo ashamed...

jiiiiiiiiijiiii--wb!!!!! I havent seen you in awhile!!..Yea I am an occasionaly smoker..Nothing heavey..I love malbaro light..:P
Scaring kids is power..

Day Dreamer--The post was posted in a matter of fact voice..I am fully aware of who I am ;)So posting it was just a warning to everyone else..:P
I cant beleive you like the dressing up part..I feel like plucked chicken..Thats been stuffed and is about to mounted on a wall somewhere..ugh..Argeel is awsome..Love it..Being heartless is a good trait..In todays world it is a trait selected for..;)Sooo embrace it..Rejoice in lol..

2:07 AM  
Blogger jiji said...

sweetss... no no no no noooo.. smokin is bad for ya.. haveny u heard??!?! cancer??!?! or should i spell it out for ya...

SMOKING = PRETERM DEATH!!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Yalla post something new and enough with the smoking thing cause I got my asthma because of u (I know U gonna start increasing the number of Cig. after u heard this) :P

6:30 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

jiji--health science major here..I know what smoking does to you...:P:P but thanks for the heads up...

zizo--..You assume too much..But your right..Doubled now ;)


laialy--apparently its an aquired taste..Yucky mucky..**turns green**

10:24 PM  
Blogger *~MiSs-Un¡Quέ~* said...

Lo0l on the 6th one!!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

Lillie you know how much i love weddings :D not that I could care less for some couples martial bliss, but its an excuse to dress up :D

i hate sushi and anythin from the sea! grosssssss...even tho i miss my sea friend =( savage constantly fishing and eating GROSS things that i didnt even think were edible, *sighsssss*

we need to talk about your smoking and snoring ;|

and i have sense of direction =( I just mixed up what you said with what someone else said. 116 from right side, or 111 from left, so i took 116 from left ;| HONEST MISTAKE! Im not an air head :D and i survived the wind, the rain, the cold...I'M A SURVIVORRRRR

loveeeeeee you biatttch

4:15 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

I forgot to add..


quit lying to yourself, you have MORE heart than Mother Theresa :D

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home