Tuesday, May 02, 2006

**Update!!**

Hiya fellow faithful bloggers..If you have been following along with my so called blogging(I apologize agian) I have an update to announce..

**clears throat**

I
went
to
see
the
therapist..or is it the shrink?..the nutty doctor?..umm the crazy doc?..
ugh just the doc that pretneds to listen to your endless list of compliants..
Ok here it goes..
So the day of my appointment comes..A dear dear friend of mine had come from montreal so we decieded to meet up for breakfast and do something together..
Appointment 2:00
I was sacavanging through used books when I look at the clock and saw it was 1:30..Im like oh dear how horrible Im going to miss my session**in my head..GOOD!!*So I call up another friend who sees also the crazy doc(yea everyone I know has ISSUES** So I ask for the number and decided to just cancel the damn thing..So I call...
Reciptionist:Hello Health and Counselling Sevices **insert uni name here** University..How may I help you?
Me:Hey..Whats up? Yea I just wanted to cancel an appointment with the crazy doctor
Reciptionist:I beg your pardon?
Me:**gets slapped from friend..Glares at friend**Umm ahh I had an appointment with a umm which ya ma call it ahhh theripist chick..
Recptionist:Oh alright when is your appoint ment for?
Me:**looks at cellphone clock**oh in umm 30 minutes...
Recptionist:Alright..But we are going to have to charge you
Me:**looks at a sydeny sheldon book**Yea yea ok how much?
Recptionist:Oh $80
Me: *drops book* Oh yea? Umm you know what? On second thought I seriously need to see the lady..I'll be there in oh 30 minutes? I might be a little late you know Oc transpo**laughs with no humour**
Reciptionist:Alright but you only will have the time you have left when you come..
Me:yea yea whatever..Thank you have a nice day**closes phone**
I get to the place..Breathless..Sweaty..Smelly..And soooo unrefined.. and Im late..
One thing about me I am a lover of punctuality..Comes from the fear your father will kick your ass if you come home late from school..
So the nutty lady was waiting right there in the hallway..She was all smiles , blonde hair blue eyes..I was just about to turn around and walk out of the place..When I noticed her necklace..It was sooo pretty..It matched her eyes perfectly..So I asked where did she get it from? What did it represent? I gave her a breif history of precious gems in the middle east..Then she asked about my necklace and we got into a convo about swords and the power of seduction they held over men and women..This is just a breif section of the convo we had.loool enjoy...
I asked her everything about psychology..How long did it take you to graduate? Where you graduated from? Did she find it hard to find a job and ect..
I think she was a bit upset..Just a bit.. She then interuppted out of nowhere and started telling what was on my mind..
I gave her one of my 1000watt smiles and shrugged"If I knew I wouldnt be here now would I?"
She laughed..(she had such a girly laugh..I was entranced)"That is true, but how do you feel now?"
I frown a bit"Great..The usual"
"Ah I see, well now you listed that you have commitment issues as one of your reasons here on the hsset**she says while she skims the sheet I filled out running into the place..
"I also listed lack of attention span..and loss of memory"
"Yes,yes you did,about your commitment issues.."
"No no THATS the positive thing about my personality"I say proud of myself,"I am a cautious boring nonspontanous person ever since I was a child and I dont like being tied down for anything..I mean uni is the biggest commitment I have ever made..I mean my phone is on a monthly contract"
Lady:"Oh alright but why dont we start from your friends, you do have friend yes?"
Moi:"Oh yea yes of coures"
lady:"Do you have speical friends? Like best friend?"
Moi:"Nope I dont discriminate..All my friends are just that friends..I dont label..I hate labels"
Lady:"I mean dont you have a friend that your really close too?"
Moi:"Sure, I have lots..Im a very socail person"
Lady:"No I mean some one you share everything with..Your thoughts ideas and personal experiances."
Moi:"Yes I got you the first time..I have plenty of friends who I ask advice about underwear"
Lady:"So you dont have a single best friend?"
Moi:"No..Why would I have only one?"
Lady:"Alright how about a boyfriend?"
Moi:"Plenty of those too, boys are fun to be around"
Lady:"No just a single boy who you have feelings for more then friendship"
Moi:"Oh you mean like a lover?Nah not allowed in my religion"
Lady:"Oh right, do you like anyone right now?"
Moi:"Like who?"
Lady:"A boy do you some feelings for a boy right now?"
Moi:**snorts**No I dont have feelings for boys"
Lady:"Oh I see do you have feelings for a girl now?"
Moi:**blinks..laughs outloud for like an hour**You mean am I like a lesibian?..No I think girls are gorgous but I wouldnt sleep with them.."
Lady:"Feelings isnt about sleeping with someone..But you dont like girls ?"
Moi:"Sure I like girls..But I dont want to be with one..Trust me..I LIKE boys really..I really do.."
Lady:"Alright but you dant feelings for a particular boy now, am I right?"
Moi:*Nods head**
Lady:"Have you ever been in love before?"
Moi:"Nope, thats a really nice desktop..I didnt HP made such nice desktops..Its hot"
Lady:"I know its nice looking I have no idea if its good or not, I dont really like computers"
Moi:"That was me too before i got hadiar"
Lady:"Haidar?"
Moi:"Yea haidar thats my laptop he is HP too"**at this point I could see her thoughts..She thinks Im bloody mad** **Laughs**I know people who name thier body parts and I thought it would be cute if I named my laptop for laughs you know?"
Lady:"I see that does sound funny"
Moi:May I use the restroom?"
Lady:*Looks at her watch, will its almost time to go anyway...Lets just book you a check up in a week ok?"
Moi:"I need another sesssion?"
Lady:*laughs* Nothing is only once..We can talk about you more next time.."
Moi:"Niiice...Cant wait"
So that was a summary of my session..I thought It was hilarous..I pretty uncomfortable talkingto a stranger about people I know..I dont know I dont think I will show up next..But then agian I want to know where she got her shoes from..Soooooo cute!!
lol
Take it easy...

16 Comments:

Blogger Faith said...

LILO YOU TRAITOOOOOOOOOOR...you dont discriminate between friends eh?? e7sabich 3endi...


who did you call that was at the doctors? meeeeeeee...bas i took my ill friend to an actual doctor ;p

gotta love the shrinks at our uni..waay too exicted about their job,

no word on the street: lilo swings both ways :| :| :|
i can be the first witness that you are veerry straight ;/

8:42 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

shino hatha ?!

shal conversation el ghareeeb ?!

Hehe kel wa7da athka men el thanya o wala wa7da fekom gadra tefham el thanya? :P

My advice... Don't go to her next time just call her in the phone and ask her from where did she get her shoes? ;)

10:41 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Faitho--babes..NO COMMITMENT..But I wuv youuuuuu!!!!

It wasnt you who I called..I called you but I also called someone else:P

See people!!!! I DO NOT SWING BOTH WAYS !!!But if angelina jolie asked.....:P


Zizo--since your sooo smart and such a know it all..YOU come over and give me sessions..LEts see which one of us hits the looney bin first...;)


Sweets--will keep you updated habibi..Dont talk about them..YOur talking to one in the making inshalla;)

10:45 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

LooooooooooooooooooooL :)

Mashy awareeeeeeech ;p

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that shrink thinks your hot .. she was just making sure you don't have a GF or BF right now so she can make her movie :S .... BTW nice brush off with th Desktop thingie ..

Love ur blog your writing is entrtaining i hardly read long posts i lose my temper right in the middle and close it ... hmmm guess i need to see a shrink....

2:04 AM  
Blogger ahmed said...

women CANT live without them
CANT live without them! :P

4:04 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Fractual--- lol@she thinks Im hot:P..The thing is I didnt know I was brushing her off..I do it all the time..Low attention span:P:P:P:P Thank you for liking my writing:D I wish my prof's thought so too;P BTW welcome to my blog..

Ahmedo--ha ha funny..YOU GUYS cant live without THEM...Just keep it in mind pal :P
Oh bienvenue avec my blog..(half assed french:P:P:P)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

wow you live quite and eventful life....interesting and woooooow that lady certaintly asks so many questions she's very persistant....anywhooo smile forget about this encounter ishallah the next one will be less about you and more about her shoes hehehe....:P i would feel also weird talking to some complete stranger about me...anywho :P....enjoy uni..i cant wait to go!! inshallah

12:25 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

WELCOME battlefield..The theripists always asks alot of questions;) Which would make me perfect for the job..Lol
My life is pretty dull..Hardly with noting,..You'll love uni inshalla its an amazing experiance..Its so liberating and colorful:D

1:02 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

lillie you lazy its time for an update, you can tell everyone how you tried to take my candy away :| you and banootas evil conspiracy

3:23 PM  
Blogger Wilted_Roze said...

w0o0o0o0ow that was a wired huh??

7:03 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Faith--update up and it shoudl really interst you;)

Laialy--lol..I see it as the end of excuses..You go to figure out how to deal with the things you used excuses for ;)

12:59 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

wilted--totally..uterrly ;)

1:01 PM  
Blogger ScarlO said...

I used to see a shrink, too. A guy. So bloody old and boring.

He gave me candy, too. Like, as soon as I sit, he'd give me chupachus. The big ones, you know, xxl? I miss the guy .. (or the chupas .. )

11:31 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Scarlo--looool..Mine is a lady..She nice and pretty..Awsome sense of style..I feel cheated now..She didnt even offer me any candy...:@:@

5:39 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Scarlo--looool..Mine is a lady..She nice and pretty..Awsome sense of style..I feel cheated now..She didnt even offer me any candy...:@:@

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home