Friday, May 26, 2006

A BuCKet Full oF RanDom StuFF

Since I have neither the time or the substance to write a full coherent blog..I have decided to copy a few other bloggers(yes yes Im shameless) and dedicate a blog to nothingness..Genuis eh?

Sooooo lets start this shall we?

--This summer instead of going to germany,Iran,Iraq and Kuwait I have decided to play the martyr and take summer courses..Yes ladies and gentalmen I have taken courses instead of going having fun and stuffing my face I have dedicated my time to Stats,Algebra,Calculus and Accounting..Say it with me people.."Lilacs You Suck and You Have No Life"

--This week has been nothing but non stop drama drama drama...

--Still havent found a dress for my cousins dumb wedding..Funny thing is my other drop dead gorgous cousin who is already enjoying martal bliss is trying to convince me to wear the same dress as she is..So we can be like you know bridesmaids..My reply? YEA RIGHT..ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND?!?!?!?!?!?! I mean its bad enough going to the wedding with her present..People love to compare relatives physical features..But wearing the same dress???Nah uhuh..Nooo Non .laaaaaa2222aaaaaaaaaa la yohooshak..

--Canadian weather is mashalla messed up..You have unbearable heat for like two hours then a thunder storm for three..

--I have midterms starting next week so keep expecting blogs in this style (if you dont like it, go talk with customer service..Namely Faithoo or the Frenchie..) or picture blogs.

--Seeing that I got alot of negative feedback from the pic blog(new comers kindly scrol down and enjoy) I have decided to post MORE pics of Carleton U's less advertised side..I mean people I luv the place..When I post pics showing it in its less then steller light I dont mean to imply its a ugly university(it is though you gotta admit) So lay off ok? ITS ARTIST EXPRESSION :)

--So yea....Im gonna be posting more embrassing pics of carleton..And when people begin to notice and appericate my genius I may give you guys a glimpse of the pretty story book carleton..Kies?

--Im missing garments people..I have suspicion that my bro might be a cross dresser..I mean who can explain the kidnapping of my favorite walking shows and four of my lovliest shawls??hm?? The boy I saw with him last week was blonde..Im telling you as soon as you make friends with the blondes..Khaalaas your a goner..

--Im gonna go pretend to do something useful...Like actually open my algebra book..(shocking I know :p)

Tell next time..Laaaaaaaaaaterzzzzzzz

16 Comments:

Blogger ScarlO said...

That's mahvellous, dahling.

But hey, why didn't you copy me? Why, why, why, *bangs table* why, why, why, why *bangs head on screen* why, why?

4:51 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Scarlo--cherie really..Your going to put scar marks on the table**feels the surface of the table and looks at the crack on the screen** Your not an easy on to copy..But dont worry your time will come..:P ISnt it late right now in kuwait??You people dont sleep?!?!?

5:30 PM  
Blogger ScarlO said...

le merde! (ha! I know french too!)Of course I sleep!! I just ... hate to do so. To sleep, that is. I mean, what if I sleep and something interesting happens? And when asked where I was when it happened, I have to stupidly say "oh, I was sleeping"

God bless coffee .. *thinks of something nice to say* and nice blogs like yours that keep me awake all night. Okay, that's a lie
:*

10:54 PM  
Blogger frogman said...

lol just my luck.. first visit to your blog and you have a post about EVERYTHING.. so yeah.. cool blog.. and stuff..

5:22 AM  
Blogger jiji said...

who did u copy ;p

again with the wedding! damn i hate shoppin for a night gown!! y3ny it sucks the joy right outta the word SHOPPING!

shfeehom RED LIPS!! well i dont wear red.. bs ruby red.. a very dark shade too.. i like the gothic vampy look ;p

7:06 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

* jiji:

Shino ruby red? y3ny 7omrat Ruby ma ghairha? :P

* Lilacs:

HMmmmmmmmmm a new way of posting... A cool style from a cool lady... Mashalah keep impressing me Lailoooooh :)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

3eeeeeeeeeeeed melaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady Kaifyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :P

Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to ZiZooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


Brooooooooo7 akel bel ma63am now 7aram both of ya !! Lilacs and jiji 7araaaaaaaah be6ofkom el cake el 3ajeeeeb wel akel el khorafy ya banat ya 7elwat ;)

11:56 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Scarlieoooooo--lmao..Omg Im like that!! Im afraid to fall asleep thinking everything is going to pass me by!!! And the discoverr of caffenine nicotine and cocoa has my eternal and undying love..Forever...And Im soooooo glad you love my blog soooo like damn much gurl!!My homie!!**dripping with sarcasm**:P

Frogman!!!--WELC0ME BOUUUUUUUUYY TO THE LARE OF MOI ME ME ME Where everything revolves around the single most important entity in the world..Namely...MEEEEEEEEEEEEEElol..I swear Im aint drunk and I aint high..I usually leave it for the weekends..Oh wait..it is the weekend lol!!! IM sooooooo glad you liked my blog!!!!!Like omg!! lol:P

Jiji--We have an ENITRE store dedicated to gothic wear..I found this dress..Omg Omg Omg..Gorgous!!!It was black lace with an underlining or red..It had a corseted top with ruffles..Omg!!They wont let me wear it!!But im gonna post the pic and my rants a bit later :Plol...)Oh and I copied Sedno..She does the random so nicely though lol..

Zizoooo--Number 1--**shocked**Your being nice to me?!?!?!?!?What the hell??? WE ARE MORTAL ENIMIES!!!!!**cocks her handgun**Muwhahahahahahaha

Zizooo--Number 2--Thats more like it!!I hope you choked on your cake and died..Lol..Besides I was at a ma6aam last nigt at the market so :P Ya dub..Stop taunting me and jiji **decides to conspire with jiji to bring done the crazy zizo** Habibi inta lol:P:P

12:54 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

lilacs sweeetie yea waitin to see the infamous dress ;p hey!! why dont we start a tag bt weird garments in shops!!! COOOOOL!!!!

*me is pathetic cuz ive never been tagged b4*

and ZIZOO!!?!?! na3aaam!!!!! waaaay ur old honey!!! TOO OLD!!! and u know wut! ur pathetic u know why?? ur home bloggin when its ur b-day and u should b out havin fun.. so wut does that tell us aboout u? u have no life! and lilac and me are all u care about ;p

*does the victory sign*

and lilacs hon.. ill b more than happpppy to help u with that concipracy ;p

1:59 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

and zizooooo ruby red is a COLOR DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!

2:03 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Jiiijii--I know eh!!! Old..Senile..:P We are too addictive jiji babe ;) Give me a couple of days and Ill get you pics of this store..Its sooo friggin cool!! About the plan..**slips on her dark glasses**My people will call your people..

Jiji 2--GUys are color blind..

9:44 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

SWEEETS!!!!--Are you saying Im ugly???Are you saying Im UGLY???Omg your like soooooo mean!! I like so totally cant talk to you no more... ;)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Wilted_Roze said...

Lilacs-- OMG ur acting like a blond hehehe. STudy instead of haveing fun U are crazy and yea bss U know what INsallah it will ALl pay OFFF!!!!

12:39 AM  
Blogger No3iK said...

lol
i really loved all of ur "stuff"
my fav was ur cousins wedding :p
i think we've all been there, a wedding here is like... ummmmm
how can i put it in a nicer way "u know soog al 7aray" ... exactly
its like brands,,, and dance and who gives the highest price??
so you two dressing the same is the biggest NO, NO.
but I'm sure it would've been funny, and fun. the minute two girls wear the same dress everyone comes asking "are you twins?" lol
Tc sis.

1:48 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

No3ik--You dont understand!!! Shes like gorgous..I dont mind wearing like her..We always dressed alike when we were kids..Bas now..NO way..:P

1:52 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Wilted--baby like omg girl!! totaly and utterly awsome!! lol..Pays off my foot..Im burning my diploma as soon as I get it..BONFIRE PEOPLE WOOOOOOOOHOOOO

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home