Friday, December 22, 2006

Santa Baby

1. Preferably wrapped so it can be un wrapped ;)Miiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnne...Ibi Ibi Ibi.. Ive been a relatively good girl this year..So I want him (see above)..**sighs**Oh btw Gab babes I might just have to marry you..The poster you got me is just.mm mmm mmm so good ;)

2.**snorts** you thought number 1 was loony get a load of this one:P An acceptance from McMaster AND Ottawa U Med schools in three years.

3.Tickets to cape town Africa for 2010..Ole Ole baby.

4.An okey from my dad to go backapcking through europe**rollss on the floor laughing**

5.Find a miracle weightloss drug that gets rid of my stubborn weight..the running and choclate eating is working out really well

6.A lat machine..my back needs more work

7.Cinnabon buns..Thousands of them..Without the 1600 calories per bun thing attached to them

8.Own a choclate facotry..Swimmmmmmmmmmming ;)

9.world peace..I could resist ;P

10.My nose and navel peirced.. Not onow obviously..But anytime soon would be appericated..With full ansethsia(drugged dead basicly)

Bas ;) What do you want?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny thing is I sat there thinking what is there that I want for Xmas.. and I kept thinking and thinking and thinking.. huuuft if it takes you that long to think then maybe theres nothing really out there.. or maybe I just need a smack on the head to think right :P
I could do with another belly piercing :P had it done twice but my damn body heals so quick that I need to get it done again.. hmmm I'm gonna do that.. after all 3 is a charm :P

hope you get all you want for Xmas sunshine ;*

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhehehe i love ur cynically weirdy sense of humor thing!! and inshala u get them, and that guy is hot but im thinking maybe its just the angle! wareena a u know 3adil portrait thing! am i making sense today??

3:53 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Etha kent ana Santa... Aletech e6rag o an7ash :P

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL 3ala zizo!! shino hal santa!!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

LOL! Zizo, khosh Santa!

Hope Santa gives you what you want;)

10:11 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Diggma--Hun Ill share what I get ;) EVERYTHING i get ;P Bas you got it peirced twice?Just leave it in..I heard white gold is good for the belly..Reduces inflammation.. Did it hurt? I wannnnnnnt iiiiittt :P

Princess-- It took me like an hour trying to decphir the message..:P I got it finally..I will get you the potraits of this hunky bunky yummy man..

Zizo--If you were santa I would ...Bloody your irani nose and break your two front teeth...Then I would stand there hands on hips and see what the hell your going to do about it :P

Princess 2--Ill deal with him..Meanie isnt he? No xmas spirit at all:P

Dandoon--tanki tanki tanki

2:47 PM  
Blogger Sever said...

I'm on diet from the morning :D
Going to eat so little food till the night of 31.12
About a week.
Not to become too fat after eating all the night... celebrating, celebrating...

Miss your crazy posts, girl.
But I don't post anything at all.

Rea you soon.

10:04 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

sever--**huuuuuuuuuuuuuugs** hi hi hun!! Lol you eat all you want..Starve in January;) And post more often:P

12:15 AM  
Blogger Elijah said...

I'm a bit late, so wondering did you get any of those? Or did Santa forget you this year?

11:42 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Elijah--Santa...Is well..gonna be out of bussiness..he is indisposed as of now;):P

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home