Friday, November 03, 2006

Variables.

There are those of us who tend to live life as dependent varibles. Waiting, needing to be guided,nurtured,loved and commanded. Seeking independent varibles that mold us into submissive and obiedent numbers. Its all a matter of stats people. The independent varibles constrict sometimes to improve the dependent varible allowing it to flourish under its gentle yet firm hand..Other times it inhibits that varible making it weak,selfish,pitful and over all spineless.

Why the fuck do you go along with it? Is it due to the fact that our enviorment has shaped us into varibles that are easily crafted and as easily destructed? Is it the presence of a constant or wavering independent varaible since birth? What makes us so dependent? Yet makes those of us so independent? Is it better to submit or to rebel and change the curve to your favour? When is it you cross that invisible line where you do not know what type of varaible you are? Why is it we are so limited to certian degrees of freedom? Who decides the independent variables? Other then relgion should thier be more independent variables?

Bottom line can you shift your confidence interval uncaring of the gernal norm? Can you move away from the median and become an outlier? Can you?

7 Comments:

Blogger Common_Sense said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Common_Sense said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Common_Sense said...

hehehe u statistic freak .. Ok I just don't care, live ur life in the way u like oo khala9, dependable, independed, whatever. If it works for u both, that’s should be find. (dep,ind)(ind,ind) or (dep,dep) even the last one doesn’t make sense, bs if u were happy then maaaaaaalech sho’3ol just leave people alone ;p

Outliers are not good, they break the curve ;p

sorry I know, I should real before I post ;p

7:00 AM  
Blogger Danah said...

Variables?? Median?? Outlier?? I was doing a good job avoiding studying for my stat midterm on Wednesday and now it's all I'm thinking about! It's all your fault:p

11:28 AM  
Blogger No3iK said...

omg!
ur like reading my mind
ive been having the same thoughts lately
were spoiled arent we!
thats the problem

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh like common said.
just live it the way u want..
most ppl dont know what they even want! sad !

love yaaa :**

4:23 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Commono--I like outliers..they are not influenced as easily..Is that all that matters? Onloy YOUR happiness? I mean someone can manipulate ur independent variable only causing the dependent variable to bend along cause the dependent variable CARES..We just shouldnt care:P


Dandooonies--LOL..Sorry luv ;P

No3iiikiiii-- I know I dont get ppl who dont know have any direction in thier movements..Mon amour ;)

HErione--Its a never ending cycle..when one finishs the other starts right up :P

4:44 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

Ok now that I've got my exam out of the way..I felt like I should read this properly and comment:p

I'm an on-again, off-again dependent variable. It depends on how I'm feeling really. Why do I go along with it? Insecurity and low self-esteem. The transition from a dependent to an independent variable is a bit hard for me. It's like I've got one foot down on the DV "just in case" and I'm not confident enough to make the leap to an IV.

You can be an outlier if you want. I'm not sure how though!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home