Monday, October 30, 2006

...Nuttin much..

So I have been everywhere yet nowhere for the past couple of days..My days seem to have less then 48 hours,there is never enough time to get HALF of the stuff you wanted to get done to actually get done..Seeing that I have nothing of value to add to your already overloaded brains(**snorts**Im trying to fluff your egos :P)Heres a bit of my forever wondering random thought...

--Tight jeans on girls...Hot, can I get your number?..Tight jeans on boys....Be my shopping partner luv ;)

--Damn elipitical machine..DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEE

--I hate internet providers..Sympatico Im gonna stalk you you bastards..

--MY phone bill is waaaaaaaaaaay overdue..I havent found the courgae to actually LOOK at my bill..Any volunteers?

--Im gonnnnnna be makin coookies tonite!!!! Yea yea I got a damn calculus midterm on friday..I dont care anymore:P

--One of my feet is slightly larger then another..I was comparing them during methods class :P

--I tend to be abusive when Im carrying more then one bag..I do so quite often actually..

--There should be a law stating that all gorgous creatures CANNOT be gay or commited..They should be avalible for the rest of us single fools who like to look and flirt openingly..

--Hijabi sluts....WoooooW...I want your autographs..

--If I agree to lunch with a freak...Does that make me a freak?

--Man of the year..I'd like a robin willams to go plz..No no dont supersize him..

--Marriage is looking glooomier by the minute..

--If I dont get into my stats classs Im murdering an innocent bystander..

--I luuuuuuuuuuuv my neocounter..all you pretty people from all over the world...I likey you :P

9 Comments:

Blogger Yazeed said...

*committed, so i am gorgeous, thanks for the complement*

thanks :P
oo i need a stats course too :( full :( dont want to do it over the summer.

tc

8:59 PM  
Blogger f_ said...

You do drugs, don't you? :P

11:48 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

yazi--kilish 7awaaaaaeeee gorgous.. I said IF your gorgous you SHOULDNT be commited..Bas you can keep your pinky bubble intact:D

Fedoo--Want some?

Heroine--imooot 3aleech ;) I was hoping for more then a smile..I guess it will have to do..
Oatmeal and Rasins

10:17 PM  
Blogger Common_Sense said...

"One of my feet is slightly larger then another..I was comparing them during methods class :P"

ok when I read this part, Your rep is gone where Im concnered:P

11:47 PM  
Blogger um-miT3ib said...

i agreee.. they shouldnt be gay or committed;p !

4:19 AM  
Blogger Danah said...

Show me your bill. Tabeeny adfa3ha ba3ad? Barook ilbank bachir:p

If I agree to lunch with a freak...Does that make me a freak?
Depends on the level of his/her freakiness.

I like you too;)

11:23 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Common--Im a GURL (most of the time) Im allowed to be vain and terribly silly and inconsiderate and slefish and greedyu and you get the picture:P Besides..I dont have much of a rep ;P

UmMitaaab--I hear ya sista!!

Dandoon--we agreed in the begining of our relationship that each one pays her bills..If you wanna help..I aint gonna stop you..OOoooOo and rob the bank with the pretty boys..Pretty boys and cash..Win win situation babes!:P

Complete green haired tight jeaned skatboarding A+ cute freak..

I adore you**blushes**

7:14 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

LOL@my typo! Barook! LOL!

I got the cash but not pretty boys:( The bank was out of them today.

Obviously you want some of his freakiness to rub off on you.

6ab3an you adore me - who doesn't?;)

5:37 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

dandoon--how come they were out of pretty boys?!?!?! What the fuck!!

Im freaky all by my lonsome;)

I take it back..I hate ur guts..:P

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home