Friday, October 13, 2006

Feelin me?

Mecca jeans cover yoga crossed legs,gettting achy from the wooden floor. Oversized Roca Wear black t shirt draps hunched shoulders. Bent head covered with Fubu toque,hiding hair pulled in a loose bun. Toes enveloped in rainbow toe colored socks,tap incessently to Bach. One hand clutching 10 pound dumball does another set of tricept stretches while the other highlights methods in research and periodically popping homemade rice krispees in the ever eager mouth...

**Deep breath** Give it to me..

be useful and pray ;)

9 Comments:

Blogger 7asoon said...

way to go girl..

12:42 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

*feels Lily*:p

12:52 PM  
Blogger N said...

the only thing i got from reading this post is "rice krispies"..
alah i miss them, how do u do urs? with honey wela without?

6:46 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

7asoon--Cross fingers and pray for me..:D

Dandoon--**loves the feelin babes ;)**

Heroine--Newbiiiiiiiieee!! Wannaaasaaa Im getting a fan club!! Im soooo glad u appericate me!! My god!! People should leanr from you dahlin ;Plol Welcome first of all plz make urself at home..:D

Everytime I have exams I right about my current physcial state..It helps me relate to my surroundings and can change my socail dynamic state ..Thats a bunch of crap:P I just write about it to be annoying:P

Princessa--Babes I do mine with marshmellows AND snikers AND honey ;) I can FEEL my arteries cloggin up ;) This is me exam time..See previous posts called images..:P

11:49 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

ohh so exams, u have exams right now! ok now i think i got it! good luck hun

2:50 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Herione--Babes Im glad yo feelin my vibe gurl ;) Me without pressure make no sense..Lily with pressure..Not a pretty sight :P ;)

PRincess--Im hoping your not a blonde:P Yes I have midterms now :P

9:20 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

daydreamer--babes we are on the same boat:P

8:22 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Is this in English?! :P

10:22 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Zizi--Darlin..No one told you Im versed in Italian ?;P

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home