Saturday, August 12, 2006

An Image

Navy blue simple mantoo, accented with grey converse hightops. White and navy shala with orange butterflies,saif imam ali (a.s) hanging with the company of the classsic blue eye. Sitting on a wooden bench,knees touching legs spread out to the sides,the elbow of the hand that is holding an ice cream is drapped over the top of the bench. The other hand lazily leafs through the algebra notes. The face,which was naked of any cosmetics,showed clear evidence of sleep deprivation from the past week. Eyes that were rimmed with dark shadows appeared vacant and hallow. The mouth had a smear of choclate ice cream on one side,right beside a cold sore which appeared to be no smaller then mountain. The mp3 vibrated with the Red Hot Chilli Peppers Danny California. Haidar was sitted to the left while the eight ton leather light brown book bag was on the right.

Yes Ladies and Gentalmen..That time agian...Make yourselves usefull and pray for me :P

"Diiiiiiiiiirty uni ...You see these shackles? Baby Im your slave..You'll fail me if I miss behave"

7 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

Snipeeeeeeeeer! Me 1st

Let god be with u... In your exams only :P

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck babe :)

9:37 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

:) goodluck hun

1:50 AM  
Blogger ScarlO said...

Zizo you bitch! :@

Good luck, hon. You look hawt, I'd fall for you were I as perverted as Zizo.. bas ma 3alaih

3:09 AM  
Blogger Danah said...

Gooood luuuck!

8:07 AM  
Blogger jiji said...

ur brain is billiyaa!!! mashalllla 3aleeech geniuss!!!!!!! yallla astop bitchin and whining at finals! u know u got em As lined up in the system ready for last final when theyll appear :>

honey ... u give the best image 3an exams... the food part is soooo meeeeee :>

10:34 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

ZizooOoooOoo--Maleeeeeeeeeeq wa malgooof...

As long as he is with me in my exmas life is good :P

Laialyq8--Thanks babe..

Princessessssssssss--Ty sugar:D

Scarlie--Shooooooooooooooooofi zizi..rabeeeee

Thank you..I think you dissed me rather then complimented me right there..So your saying the only people you would fall for me is perverted?!?!?! Scarlie..I have the pics ;P

Dandoon-- Tttttttttyyyyyyy


Jijilicious--**smacks jiji** Dont go around starting rumours!!!!!!!!!! Me a genuis?!@!?!?! Ha...ha ha...I luuuuuuv foood...Fooooood is goooooooooodies :D:D

Im no heroine--Ya hala wala hala..Welcome to my bloooogiesss..Im glad you liked it ;)**hands heroine a gun** Baby shoot me first then I'll shoot you when Im dead..Kies?

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home