Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Tagged...

#1 Tagged by Jiji

Names on my cellie...Alright truth be told I am a boring person so most of the names on my cell are well..The names of the people:P But here are the ones that are nicknames...

Abass--my mom
Jaj3al--My dad
Mish MIsh il Hamar--My bro # 2
Ilnayeeem-- my Bro #1
Loser Ali--My cuz
Boosh--another cuz
Taunty--one of my aunts
Ba3eera--my number (yes I keep my cell number AND home number stored in my phone due to the lapses of memory I have at the weridist times :P)
Zazoo--My friend
Gabgooba--Another friend


#2 Tagged by Sedno

1. You receive a gift. You open it and say "Wow, this is exactly what I need. It came in time." What is the gift?A motorcycle..( the way to a girls heart people isnt the damn red roses..Its the motorcycle..)


2. Close your eyes, now open them. You are someone else. Who do you want it to be?Myself 200 pounds lighter:P

3. You are sitting in a coffee shop in the Champs-Elysées. There are five chairs around the table, you sit on one, who sits on the other four?Let see.. the discoverer of cocao,the discoverer if caffine,the maker of harely davidsons and of course Luca toni ;)

4. They give you a chance to appear on TV for five minutes. Everyone on the planet is watching you, and everyone will believe whatever comes out of your mouth. What will your message be? Choclate is not fattening people.


Okies people..You read this your taaaaaagggggggggged and no you cant run to the "safe" tree..So your it ;)

11 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

Abbas is your mom.... KaaaaaaaaaaaaaaK I laughed so much at that hehe

Well no need to be tagged cause I mentioned my contacts in no3ik's post ;)

I no u have no memory at all :P

Meeeeeeeeeee 1st meeeeeeeee 1st ;)

2:40 AM  
Blogger Danah said...

#1

Lool you call your mum 3abbas?

I copied my reply from No3ik's blog:P

*grabs phone*

not including the baba/mama phones etc..

1)pieface - close friend
2)dickhead - close friend. it's a term of endearmeant y'see
3)moecatraz - bro
4)ignore this bitch - wa7da ma9la7chiya, always calls me to ask for a favour
5)bashybum - close friend
6)7annah - girl with me in college
7)glueboy - wa7id lazga hehe

i found a "7mara" but i have no idea who it is! so i deleted it:P

#2

1)My very own house. Since my house won't actually fit in the box, what I'd really see is a pic of it I guess lol
2)A "new and improved" version of myself.
3)My friends (Shaz, Jules and Chlo) and..hmm..oooh George Clooney.
4)I hate cameras so I'll probably say something like "fuck, I'm on tv!" and run away. And then kick myself on the way home for not saying what I really wanted to say.

1:29 PM  
Blogger 7asoon said...

aha :P

1:39 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

lol.. ambeh ur mom 3abbas!! GIRL UR SUMTHIN! ;p

and u b3era... hmmmm LOL

can i consider myself tagged to do sedna`s tag?

4:20 AM  
Blogger Faith said...

WOMAN YOU BACK OFF OF LUCA TONIII..he's a loyal man, but gilardino isnt, so we might be able to share that =D

1:38 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Zizi--Lagafa:P Yes abass is my mom..Meet her and you'll know why ;) Your still tagged for the second part..Why dont you read the entire blog ya dub?


Dandoon--#1 yes shes speical..lol@7mara..I think everyone has one;)
Dickhead..How orignal:P Im gonna still ignore this bithc..:P But for who Im not sure yet..;P

#2
lmao@fuck Im on tv.!!!!!!
George clooney..awsome taste girl..;)
I didnt think of the house..Good choice..Better have a cool veiw and a huge ass guest room for me:D

7asoon-- Copycat ;)

Jiji--If we call her mommy she takes it personaly..She gets upset..Abass she likes..I am sumthin though;)
Im succumbed to my dad..He always calls me ba3eera..So it stuck with me..:p and you are soo totally tagged;P

1:38 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Faitho--why arent you studying? Rooh walllliiii luca mine mine nathratila;) Hun god said 4 you wanna argue with him?!?!?!? but we can share gallardini...Two for the price of one..I love bargian shopping;)

1:39 PM  
Blogger 7asoon said...

ehmm... :D

7:20 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

7asoon--mmmhmm

9:07 PM  
Blogger 7asoon said...

no... really?

7:54 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

yea..totally

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home