Monday, June 12, 2006

Miscellaneous..

---Note to self IF (beautiful word) I ever think of commiting sucide I will do it in a flashy way..Something other then docile timid white...

---X-MEN 3 kicks ass!!!!!!!Im buyin all three baby..Wolverine is MINE...

---I need a pole..actually Bint needs a pole..;)

---I hate Calculus..Flunked the fucking test..Suprise Suprise

---I hate trig too

---Family members are ALL clincally insane..

---Parents should come with recipts..

---I hate kids..Loud obnoxious things..Should be kept in barns till they are 30..

---Im chopping off my hair..Its all falling off anyway..What left of it is turning white...

WORLD CUP UPDATE.....(games I watched in red..The games I havent mentioned plz feel free to update me darlins)

Iran lost...I know..Agianst Mexico no less..I need to talk to thier coach...

Czech kicked USA's ass...3-0 Awsome Awsome game..I think I fell in love with Thomas Rosicky..Lovely creature..Awsome player..

Italy took advantage over Ghana 2-0..

Japan got too cocky and were swept away by Austrlia (yes the aussies have a team, and yes Iraq kick thier ass only a year ago) 3-1

Germany fought for its 4-2 win agianst Costa rico..

England maintaned a 1-0 win over Parguay

Argentina put some elbow grease for the game agianst CIV winning 2-1


STAY TOOONED FOR
BRAZIL V.S CROATIA..should be good..

Ciao

7 Comments:

Blogger Sever said...

Nothing good about football... right? :-/

I would like Iran to win.

If also Croatia could win... it would be perfect & funny :)

I`m still waiting for something interesting... something unexpected.

P.S. "Family members are ALL clincally insane" *THUMBS UP*... & about children big hi too ;-)

4:13 AM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

"---I hate kids..Loud obnoxious things..Should be kept in barns till they are 30.."

i totally agree hehehehe and abt the suicide plz dnt but i agree if i went all suicidal again then i would want to go with penache...

6:04 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Sever--EVERYTHING ROCKS ABOUT FOOTBALL lol.. Iran should have a couple of wins..They have an incredible team..Most of thier platers play for german clubs..So we will see..
If Croatia wins agianst brazil I wil dance down the street..lol..This is soccer cherie you will get unexpected only when you are lucky.

P.S right back at ya..I know eh?


Your Highness--sucidal=marriage..Thats what I meantlol..No white dress:P

Tinkie--lets buy one together..
--Yes good one!! A manual..Step by step instructions!!

--I dont like them at any age..USeless things..

--I dont know..Someone tell them to stick to thier american football and baseball..US getting all ethnic is freaky..

--Sorry I missed it..But they are pretty those Italians

--woooooohooo baby

11:45 AM  
Blogger Sedna said...

USA wain oo football wain? Yes italy... nice NICE game.

France oo Switzerland.. 0 - 0

Gonna miss Brazil and Croatia. Should be a hot hot game :(

2:03 PM  
Blogger Moniker said...

Ma fhmt..wat do u guys need poles for? lol.

(..Its all falling off anyway..What left of it is turning white...) - ME TOO. I'm not kidding. Grey hair galore.

Wsh tha?

And it's all mn el parents ely bdoon recipts, thooly ;p

Hot Blog !

8:17 PM  
Blogger Sever said...

Brazil, Brazil...

Nothing new, nothing unexpected :-/

4:07 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Brazil game was really boring and I was hoping enhom ykhseron that game cause Croatia really the team who deserved to win that match

Yeah X-Men 3 is one of the best movies in this year... I'm with u in that :)

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home