Sunday, June 18, 2006

Mixing it Up Hunnies ;)

So seeing that you people dont like drama and dont appericate pain:P(see last post) Lets go back to random shall we?


The Rant...

I gotta a question for you..Why is it that the males in a family want to beleive that the girls dont swear? That it is okey for them to swear in every language possible but if you so much as said shut up you are frowned upon and given a four hour lecture? Look Im not saying the girls should run wild and swear outloud right and left at everything possible..Thats just not right you know? And its not because what people say but its just some people use it waaaaaaaay to often (Im sooo talking about myself here ;)) Look,I know I have a swearing problem..I do I do I do I DO ok? Its not an excuse for me to keep doing it but Im hardly a female to begin with :P..But no seriously..The males seem to think that we are made out of glass that we dont swear or have dirty thoughts or like getting mud between our toes..Why do you ask Im I choosing to rant about this?

Today my family and I went out at like 10 pm at night my cousins were running down a hill yelling thier ahem **cough** tushy's off..I was sitting on the picnic table laughing with my cousin when I offhandedly mentioned that they were yelling and I qoute ,"Like they're fucking drunk" This was said laughingly,halfheartedly and quietly..When my uncle who materilized I swear out of no where was like" what did you say?" Im like "They sound drunk""**Laughing** He was like I cant beleive you just said that...

I was like "Huh?, but they dooo look at them they are yelling like banshees"**again giggling**
He was staring at me in shock..May I insert here that particular uncle swears till he is blue in the face WHENEVER he is mad..
So he was like "what you said before drunk"
Im like"OoooooooooOOoooh Omg My bad!!!"**Agian laughing**"My bad walla I didnt know you heard it"
So the convo goes on and on about how I was a lady and how I wasnt supposed to swear bluh bluh bluh..So when he was like even some BOYS dont ever say that word..

Im Like come on Khaloo I mean I said it and I dont mean it and no one heard it.. He just kept going..Im like you gotta be kidding me right????????? This guy who makes the devil blush with his swearing is LECTURIng me (more like yelling his **cough**ahem bottom off..) In public..

Just in case u people think (I really dont care what you think anyway and if you do think to begin with)that I swear infront of adults...I DONT..Ok? Specailly family memebers ok? Its like I dont know 3aib..I cant beleive I just said that but yea its true..I usually try to hold myself infront of adults ...So I guess it came as a shock that sweet lilacs can swear..Poor uncle..Dunno how he is gonna sleep tonite ;) looooooooool...


Soccccer

Italy and USA...Im going to cry..No No dont stop me..Thats it..Its soooo over the affiar I had with the Italians.. 1-1...A shame..A black mark in thier record...A game littered with cards harsh words and injuries..Bassss 1-1 with US????WTF???(F=fruit u dirt minded people..:P)

Ghana and Chez 2-0 ..I never HEARD of Ghana before..But they do got some moves!! Keep a look out for these up and comers..But the Chez were not on par either..

Iran..**sighs**Iran..**rips out hair**Iran...**Bites nails** Iran....*^$# they soo totally sucked @#@ that I was sooo seriously considering emailing them or so someone responsible to tell them what the @!#@!(fruit;P) was that??? Iran**sobs** and portugal 0-2..**wails***

Oh and the past game with Poland and Germany..Was...**sighs** Sooooo dissapointing..Someone please tell me what is up with these players?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Brazil and croatia was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dissappointing (someone find me another word please) too..I mean I love brazil but they honestly sucked ^%#(another type of fruit :P) I was cheering Croatia this time..They should have won ..The man of the hour should have been Croatia goaltender..He rocked.. Anywho Brazil Croatia 1-0

School..
Algebra not too bad
Calculus a nightmare from hell..Why do I need it if my future job is going to be diagnosing mental people?
Busisness Im getting good at fraud..My prof said so:P
Chem I havent even started I think Im going to fail the exam and redo it next summer..Too tired to even think about it...

Family..
Grannnnnnnnnnnnny is baaaaaaack baby and she brought me pretty stuff..aALLLLLLL MINE SUGA!!!!

Till my next outbreak..Chillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

9 Comments:

Blogger Dakhtour said...

Italy, Brazil, France and Germany are really bad teams in the World Cup and I don't know y?! Bcause they have many great players in their teams.

Let's c the rest of the matches b4 we can judge on them but if they'll keep playing like this I guess the 2nd round would be thier final destination

Didn't find a girl who likes soccer that much... I'm happy that we finally are sharing something together ;)

7:44 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

I know eh? I mean you have the best players, the most fans,the best equipment,your players play in the best clubs what the hell is going on? Every game I watch I cringe..Its like a nightmare repeating over and over agian..I mean when they took out Ronaldo in the second half u felt no change....Its horrible..

I swear if they dont shape up..Ill..Illl..Burn all thier jerseys lol:P

I dont know what kind of girls u have been meeting but most girls here adore soccer..:P So have that in common with them;)

10:30 AM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

no comment on the football due to my total lack of interest and knowledge :/

but hey abt the swearing i so totally understand, i tend to swear as well but ya3ni then mom who is the mistress of creative iraqi swear words that would make i dnt know who blush tells me i shouldnt swear or even like scream "screw u" and my bro, it is mainly the guys who go epileptic but the women sometimes do too,its like girls should never ever swear ever even when theyre so f(*&^&% mad!! hehehe

12:54 PM  
Blogger Sever said...

About football - agree with every word!
Brazils were nothing :-/

To swear or not to swear :)
Here males dont believe that girls don`t swear ;-)

But as for me... I don`t swear. Alone or with friends or with my family. I NEVER swear.
Ah, not because that I`m so good... heheh:) just I don`t like it... I don`t enjoy it...
It`s my choice.
But if I wanted to swear... I would do it.

But do you hear how males from your family swear? Or they do it out of home too :)

Oh, exams exams... I CAN`T MORE!!!
My last exam is after 3 days... but I feel I can`t... I don`t study. Lazy me :-/

Good luck, Lilacs!

2:11 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Princesssssy---footbal rocks cherie give it a try..:D
Moms are talented creatures I tell ya:P Mine knows swear words in the iraqi and kuwaiti dalict..Plus english:P:P I think its genetic or something and she still frowns and smacks my head if I say shut up :P:P But she does it to everyone..Bros included...

Sever--Brazil is just sad..MAking me sad making everyone else sad...
Ur lucky I want to stop swearing but its like a snowball rollign down a slippery slop lol..I just keep on going..:P My dad NEVER swears but my bros and I swear at other things NEVER to each other..red line..lol..
Poor you pooor me poor ALL STUDENTS!!!good luck to you too babes..

9:57 AM  
Blogger Danah said...

You mean girls actually know how to swear? *feigns shock* :P

10:04 PM  
Blogger Bella Color said...

I think that most ppl under estimate women & think that they dont know what 'a bad word' means just b/c we dont use them. I, personally, dont swear..

About soccer, i started becoming a fan during 'khaleeeji 16'... min kether ma i was disappointed, i stopped being a fan :P

7medallah 3ala salamat ur grandma... :)

8:09 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Day Dreamer--You should watch football more often its soo relaxing!!:P
Swearing in public does get a negative reaction from people due to the fact thats its been engraved in us to act a certian way..But you know what? IT does make sense..I cant imagin walking around and seeing people like me everywhere..I would be scared shitless :P
Schooling is never done..Im taking an overload of summer courses to qualifiy for a minor in Bussiness:P Another four years of this mumbo jumbo..Then mabye a masters and perhaps a PhD Im open to choices..

Dandoon---I know luv..My heart almost stopped when I was told..Seems like I was lied too for the better half of my life:P

Bella Color--Awww thank you!! So considerate of you..
Yea your lucky you dont swear..I dont have that talent..I have the talent of swearing till Im blue in the face..Horrible horrible habit really..
Arabic soccer is always soo disappointing..

6:01 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

sweets--tsk tsk dont swear 3aib :P Ha emotionaly stressed? Iraq had no fucking jerseys when the MADE it and came out fourth place in the olympics laster year..You dont hear them complaining..Half of thier famliies WERE bombed..No excuses..:P Goooooooooooooo tonniiiiii(I heart toni I do I do);)

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home