Saturday, July 15, 2006

Searching for Male organs..

Damn right..I want to trade some ahem organs with a guy who is sick of being a guy and who wants to swtich over to his more feminine side.. Must a be a healthy, smart and cute..

If I ever THINK of getting married I give you people full permission to shoot me..Point blank..
Do you know how much work it is for a girl to get ready for the wedding?? HOW MUCH HOURS OF PAIN SHE HAS TO GO THROUGH?!?!?!?!?!

Im gonna enlighten you folks.

1>Every visible (and at times non visible) hair on your body must be waxed,tweezed or pulled out.

2> Your private body parts are analyzed,pocked,critized,shifted,bonded,enhanced to "perfection"

3>Your skin goes through a regime worthy of paupers turning into royalty

4> You are not allowed to do anything without prior written permission for the authority(in my case my aunt)

5>Your hair(on your head) is pulled and tugged teased till there is no damn hair left...

Your back is broken from setting and allowing people (that you dont know and smell funny)do things to you..(since there seems to be a large number of innocents reading my blog Im gonna refrain from the gory detials)

All this and Im just a family member..I watch my poor poor cousin going through everything she is going through and I swear I feel chocked...I wanna cry for her..Miskeena my poor baby..Allah ya3eenha..But suits her right ill hamara when she goes and gets married..Bas haram..Cruel and unsual punishment... Im gonna go talk to a lawyer and see what we can do..I think a will go to a divorce lawyer..;)

So the wedding is in like umm two days..I got my dress(I won I won its BLACK muwhahahahahahah think gothic people ;))I havent decided who will do my make up( I dont really need someone but my other cousin is pushy and mean and is making me go to a lady who literally paints your face...) I will though do my hair at home..Gonna wash it mabye (:P) then perhaps dry it..Depends on my mood :P OK bas thats all I have to say...Go away now cause I gotta go burn some cds..

Oh and guess who is the security and is in charge of order??!!?! Yours truley darlings :D Aunty said cause ina milsoona wa ilsanee taweel wa maisteehi..Im taking it as a compliment really :D

Oh and one more thing... A dear friend of mine just finished some serious bussiness in the hospital..I wanna wish her salamat and all you people pray for her..Even if you dont pray pray,..;P

**sighs** allah ya3eeni ina..**snifs**

12 Comments:

Blogger Danah said...

Shotgun! Haha that's my first shotgun! *posts before someone beats her to it*

7:05 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

Ahem. Right, in short, sometimes it sucks to be a female (I was going to say woman but I always get the giggles when I call myself that).

Any chance of posting a pic of the dress?:P

Salamat to your friend:)

7:08 PM  
Blogger Sedna said...

lol funny post :P I'm trying to imagine you going through all that...athakrech yoom 3ersech :P

salamat friend of lily :) ma tchoofeen sharr inshalla

7:49 PM  
Blogger 7asoon said...

I know a guy who wants to give away his right kidney.... too many stones to be removed o0 it's not worth the pain he says.... tabeenha ?

3:24 AM  
Blogger No3iK said...

wow
write my name in ur list
coz im giong to a lawyer too!!

men expect us to be like flawless!
sad part, we believe them....

oh what ever the damage has already been done :p

loved ur post :*
( mushy kiss )

4:10 AM  
Blogger ScarlO said...

LMFAO!!

You seriously, seriously, got me laughing my feckin' arse out!!
(*coughs* I try to sound Irish!!)

I hope it's going very well, I guess it's taking place RIGHT NOW as I type this! Congratulations to your poor cousin :-D

Oh, and I LOVE your aunt already, m'love. Lots and lots.
And on behalf of them innocent fellows, I thank you for sparing us -ahem, them- the gruesome parts of the procedure. Very thought, my darling.

I'm expecting a post with some of your adventures in the wedding. You'd better post about it, hunbun. You'd better...

Oh, and I love you and your blog. Just a friendly reminder ..

10:00 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Ugly people will need more than those steps :P

Well thanx god I'm a man cause I don't like to do these steps for few hours in the wedding

Lilacs u don't need any of these steps... Just wear your wedding dress and go to the wedding... You're gorgy by nature :P

10:59 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Dandoon# 1--Ya walad inta ya shotgun;)

Dandoon #2--Totally sucks to be a female(woman is giggle inducing;)) I will post a pic of the dress just for you amour..Ty

Sednooo--LA tashemeetin inti..Youm il ileech ya helow:D
Ty

Hasoonoo--...not funny..

Noi3ik--welcome to the club cherie..I am NOT AFLAWLESS..FRANKLY all the work being done i look the same..Perhaps even worse:P Ba3dan ma3aich with all the musht stuff??!?!? Ya bint thiglee shway:P


Scarlie--Glad you found me entertaining..Are you drunk though? You sound drunk:P Everything went ugh..But will update when I can move agian..
My aunt is totally loveable..In a want to kick your ass kind of way.

I adore you and worship your blog;) another friendly reminder ;)

10:11 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Zizi--**sighs** I give up..I cant go explaining every one of my blogs to you..ITs gonna take too much time and effort really..:P I am not naturally gorgous on the contrary I took me all those step and then some:P

Daydreamer--Will tell about the wedding soon..She did look simply stunnning though:D

10:27 PM  
Blogger Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Oh the price us women pay to look presentable *sniffle*

7imdilla 3ala salamat your friend!

5:38 AM  
Blogger ♀ L's brain ♀ said...

ee wallah and men!! all they have to do is "Facial" o bas sar me3res!dammit

6:25 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

DG--I say make allllll the men wax!!!!!!! lol ty love

miiiniiie--welcome to my bloooogi the fun was sooo fun;) ty darlin

I's Brain--Like I said,...LETS MAKE EM ALLLL WAX!!!MUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA oh btw welcome to my hommmmmmmmme:D

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home