Saturday, July 22, 2006

HiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiTched....Cause of an Itch ;)

Characters

Boosh:Beyond beautiful married cousin..
Sous:Beautiful like her sister the bride
Lily:Victim
Lady!:Make up lady
Lady2:some byotch:P

Day of the wedding noon..

Lily:**munches on an apple and watchs disintersted as boosh get her face done**
Boosh:omg it looks amazing..Lily doesnt it look amazing?
Lily:Your hot everything looks amazing on you..**totally intersted in her apple**
Boosh:INchaibi you have prettier features then me!! Doesnt she**asking Lady1*.
Lily:**still eating**
Lady1:hmph I dont know what I can do for lily...
Lily:*chokes* That bad huh? **laughs**
Lady1:*not amused* Lie down lets see if we can do something, do you have anything in mind?
Lily:**licks her fingers and shakes her head** Dont give a damn..Anything with black and red will do..
Lady1:*disgusted** Alrite

An hour later...
Lily:**totally pissed off** are we done yet?!?!?
Lady1:You are taking longer then expected but here we are all done..
Lily:**glances at the mirror then starts digging for baby carrots**
Boosh:**gushes** You look gorgous!! Lady 1 good work!!
Lady1:**smug** I can even make her look presentable
Lily:*chokes* *mumbles**witch

So sous got her make up at the same place..Mashallaa alah goooooooomar...She has got to be one of the prettiest brides I have ever seen..Her make up had no black only aqua and pink she looked stunnning with her pearl and crystal beaded dress..

Wedding Hall

LAte..Typical arabs...

Lily:**skids into the hall abyaa flying open shala half way down the head and starts shouting out orders** Alrite people move move move bride is coming in..**grabs a stray kid** People control your kids!!!!**runs into the DJ room to get the cd ready**
Boosh:**floats into the hall decked out in orange ,perfect hair make up dress ..one word...Stunning...**(you can hear the intake of breaths when she walked in all smiles the bithc:P)
Boosh:**practically singing**Low sam7to please the bride is comingLow samhtoow
Lily:**finally cd works**(damn knobs soooo many of them)
Lily:**runs back out and acrosss the hall** Ok people lets get a move on Aunty!!!! Lets go go go go..
Lily:**walks back in the hall** What the hell happened to the music??!?!?!?!**shouts** **Runs across the hall(almost falls once)**
Lily:**finds a brat inside playing with the cd player,grabs the rugrat and turns the music back on** Alrite people who does this thing belong too?**points to her left**" Could you please take care of your kids? Is that too much to ask? My god.."

Enters the bride..Simply..Breathtaking..Gorgous..One of a kind :D PEtals thrown all over the place salawat yelled out..

Bride sets down..Mawaleed start..

Lady2:**whispers to another lady a earshot away from me**Hathi lash shafa rooha?
Boosh:Why dont you dance lily?**trying to deter me**
Lily:**tosses her head and stares right at LAdy2**LAsh my ishoof hali? Shino nagisneen?Kamla wil kamil aliaa **laughs**
Boosh:**smiles meekly at the wide mouthed ladies**

Dance floor.....Empty..
Lily:**laughs and shouts** People its not a funeral!!!!**dances and gets half the people up**


Wedding thought 1...
I should be more polite..:P

Wedding thought 2
To say I was the life of the party would be an understament;)

Wedding thought3
They danced the Hachaa3...I flung around a shala like I was in a rock concert:P

Wedding thought 4
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute limo driver ;) Boosh wanna another ride?;)

Wedding thought 5
I think mabye just mabye I was the talk of the city that night:P I mean my dad probably heard about it... :S

Wedding thought 6
Sous THAT dance(the one I did on the table) was just for you ;)

Wedding Thought 7
I solemnly swear never to kiss a girl in the mouth in public anymore...(sous...soorrrry babe..but you do have an apartement now ;0 how does sunday sound?:P)

Wedding thought 8
I got at least 5 lectures the same night about my actions....

Wedding thought 9
Bratty cousins said they had never seen me look more like a girl then that day...I hate kids..

Wedding thought 10
I should keep my "letting loose" actions in check...

16 Comments:

Blogger Your Battlefield said...

its settled your going to accompany me to all upcoming weddings you make them fun, entertaining and delightful ;)...about the kids part you hate them but i adore and love them...even their faults and nusiance ;)...love the post title :)

2:00 AM  
Blogger 7asoon said...

you kissed a girl? on the mouth?

how often do you do that?

...

seriously... u kissed her?

is it like.. well

i'm not a perv

10:30 AM  
Blogger Sedna said...

I was going to comment on your post...but I can't stop laughing at 7asoon's comment :P

11:47 AM  
Blogger Danah said...

"I should be more polite"

Noooo! *clings to Lily before she crosses over to the other side*

3:00 PM  
Blogger ScarlO said...

LMFAO

7asoon you don't belong to this post, get out :-p

Lilli-O,
You're invited to my wedding, whenever, when ever it happens to take place ... seriously..

8:39 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Battlefield--Kids should be locked in a barn till thier twenty:P I HATE HATE weddings..But thanks for the invite;)

7asoon--Want details? ;)

Sedno--Ma3alich fee theee:P Dont inflate his already inflated ego..:P COmment cooooment

Dandoooon--Since you insist..I suppose I can live with having no manners;)


Scarlie--**gives scarlie her broom** shoo hum out plzz!!!
Hun I will shake it at your wedding..Free of charge;)Well not totally free of charge..I wouldnt mind a irish hottie**coughcolinfarrelcough** ;)

9:44 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

lilao,

sij ma 3raft arbeech

11:41 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

lilacs:

Fix your title... Lazbooo :P

7asoon:

Go to:

www.Lilacskissinganothergirl.com

It's a good clip (around 10 seconds) :P

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak ;)

12:15 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Faitho--huh?arbeech? U mean arabic?? Whattt?????ENGLISH ;)


Zizo--at least im not still hiding in my closet gayooooo ;P

I told you not to tellll anyone about that website!!!!! Your such a loser..Cant keep a secert eh? Not gonna play with you no more:P

3:46 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

i would never have my weddin *which is a small family gatherin* without u! my god i love ur attitude ;p u remind me of sum1 named jiji ;p

we only live once.. we might as well enjoy it.. :) live it stretched.. it might tear.. but hey.. thats the fun of it ;p

7:19 PM  
Blogger Wilted_Roze said...

yaaa galbeeeeeee gald u had fun and I am sure u and ur gang loooked "sick" <-- means realllllllly niceeee in Nigaa language :P

3obaaaal ur weddding

4:19 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Jijilicous--;) You just tell me when and where.. ;)I like stretching things..They look prettier when they are stretched ;P

Wilted--Dooooooooooown sooouth my hommmiiieee..Lol everyone looked sick:P I just never looked sick before that day..Make up does wonders;) 3oobaall my under grad masters and phd then my wedding ;)

11:24 PM  
Blogger ♀ L's brain ♀ said...

loool loved ur 'sense of humor' :) and no pun intended here :p

1:42 PM  
Blogger ♀ L's brain ♀ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:50 PM  
Blogger ♀ L's brain ♀ said...

oh and zizotime hi!! sheno lazbo? such a typical kuwaiti :P don't use lazbo again!lesbian is much better :P btw, cute baby
sorry lily 7ady 7osaa i know :( :P

2:28 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

yes DEAR i know! streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch all da waaaaaaaaaaaaaay :**

khalaas.. that date is gonna be atleast 5 yrs from today ;p.. i will keep u dated

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home