Friday, July 28, 2006

Random--With Directions.. ;)

---PARENTS ARE A COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIN ya baby..For those who are confused my parents were in Kuwait and they are arriving to montreal tomooooooooooooooroooowww**jumps up and down**After a year I am going to have parents!!!!!!!!**tears filling her eyes** I get to have a mooooooooooooommmmmmy yayayayayayayayayaya..Mooootoo 7araaaa :P lol

--Cleaning...Thats it burnin down the damn apartment and rebuilding it..Will take less time then...

--My couches are a lovely coffee house brown..They started off beige..

--The walls..Fuck I forgot about the damn wallls...

--My mom is the defination of neat and my dad freak :P(Im rude I know I know so going to hell) the apartment must be spotless...Hahahahaahahahaha muwhahahahahahaha..Not funny

--Definition of messy: **ahem** Lily and bro...

--Cheb khaled rocks..Loooooooooooooooooooooooove him.. :D

--Hooked...On dua koomal..Someone tell me what the hell is wrong with me??!!?!?!?!

--Ex-smoker;)

--Gotta hide my music and makeup the coming of the authorities..

--Do you think I should have choclate ice cream or cookies and creme?98% less fat of coures..

--Havent lost anything more..Damn scale...Conspiracy I tell ya...

--I have a big mouth...I need duct tape..

--Aint no other man does what you do ;P

--Latin muuuuuuussssiiic is da bomb people...

--baby married cousin..Is well..Putting polietly..Is reccommending marriage.. ;)

--my feet have blisters...Alla la yesma7ich zara ya duba..Inshalla you fall and die on your nose ya loser..Im breaking up with you at school next time ;)

--Saw the wedding video..Think tub of jello people**shudders** FAT FAAAAAAAAAAAAT i tell ya.. :@

--Didnt get my minor in bussiness stupid commerace department...DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE..I think I'll minor either in Stats or math..(Im sick sick sick sick...I need help)

--Im hooked..on the cheap shit ;P

10 Comments:

Blogger 7asoon said...

I'm first to comment...

ok i'll read now...

4:12 PM  
Blogger Bella Color said...

LooooooL... :)

Yosoooolon bil salmah inshallah :)

4:42 AM  
Blogger jiji said...

minor in math? stat? are you outta ur freakin mind??? even if waitin to get minor in commerce means u graduate on the next millenium DO IT! why the hell do u hafta suffer with lame minor! GEEEESSS

*rebel without a cause but to put out the math fire*

7:39 AM  
Blogger Sever said...

I see you have very interesting life :)

Just did not visit you for long time, but I read everything.

Be fine dearest... & also 1 thing.
What did you try to say in my chatterbox? :-D

1:58 PM  
Blogger Sedna said...

Have fun with the parents :D

8:56 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

7asoon--lagafa:P

Bella Color--;) Allah yeslmich ;)

jijilicious--I know..Im so insane..I need professional help..Wait..I am getting professional help:P I need more then:P:P I will wait out this year..Still gonna take the stat credit though ;P

**fadatich;) inti ya il rebel;)**


Sever--My life is the definition of bordem ;P
Awww i feeeeeel flatered that you read my humble crazy totally random blog :D and I was trying to say hi..Guess I didnt do it too well:P

Sedno--Im putting them up for adoption soon..

4:08 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

--Cleaning...Thats it burnin down the damn apartment and rebuilding it..Will take less time then...

Call one of those cleaning companies and let them send someone to clean it for you!

--My couches are a lovely coffee house brown..They started off beige..

Get a colourful throw and hopefully no one will notice:P

--Cheb khaled rocks..Loooooooooooooooooooooooove him.. :D

I've always liked his music!

--Ex-smoker;)

Ex? Since when? Well done anyway lol!

--Do you think I should have choclate ice cream or cookies and creme?98% less fat of coures..

Have a scoop of both. Go on..you know you want to..

--Havent lost anything more..Damn scale...Conspiracy I tell ya...

Ditch the scales. I bet you're gorgeous anyway.

--Didnt get my minor in bussiness stupid commerace department...DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE..I think I'll minor either in Stats or math..(Im sick sick sick sick...I need help)

Stats?!?! Maths?!?! No words:O

4:57 PM  
Blogger ScarlO said...

Classic, baby. Classic Lily post..

*coughs*

Ahem .. not so classic but yeah.. anyways, you should make use of your brother since you're old and all that. And don't break up with zahra, just drop a brick on her foot or unclasp her bra next time you see her at school. I don't understand a word cheb khaled says and I think he smells. Don't duct your mouth; 7asoon knows pretty good weight loss programmes that have proved to be as useless as his ferret. And you shouldn't have watched the wedding video to begin with.

Yes, dahling, I'm angry.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Malaqah!

10:17 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Dandoon--

Call one of those cleaning companies and let them send someone to clean it for you!

--Im scared of these people..Besides expensive:P:P

Get a colourful throw and hopefully no one will notice:P

--I did but they still noticed..

I've always liked his music!

--I ADORE his music...

Ex? Since when? Well done anyway lol!
--Thankxxxxxxxx

Have a scoop of both. Go on..you know you want to..
--I did ;)

Ditch the scales. I bet you're gorgeous anyway.
--i am;)


Stats?!?! Maths?!?! No words:O
--iknow..SAY IT WITH ME..SAAAAAAAAD


Scarlie-- Brothers are useless..I think I will unclasp her bra..Thats the beauty of cheb..Hges a guy and you REALLY cant understand him..He does not smell..YOur just mean..7anafi is not useless..7asoon yea mabye :P I know I shouldnt have..:P

Yes baby I can tell..Take a chill pill:D

Zizi--inta :P

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home