Thursday, September 14, 2006

Same ol Same ol

lily--**nose completely buried in John Grishams, The testament"
Dad--**to little bro** flan called today..
Little bro-- oh yea? How is he? Isnt he going to come to come here and do his masters?
Dad-**nods** Thats the plan but he just wants to make enough money right now so he can get married..(I can FEEL his stare)
Little bro--**laughs** He has more then enough money right now.
lily--**still reading**
lil bro--You met flan right?
lily--**still reading**
lil bro--LILY..you met flan right?
Lily--**looks up distracedly and grunts then goes back to reading**
Mom-- A handsome fellow that flan is..
Lil bro--Yea he is..
Lily--**mutters**gay
Dad--he might come by eid time!
Mom--aww how nice make sure he comes and stays with us for a bit and find him an apartment near us
Lily--**Reading**
Lil Bro--lily dont you care that flan is coming?
Lily--**grunts and flips a page**
Lil bro--**taps the book with his finger**
Lily--**sets the book down and glares at him** What do you want?
Lil Bro--flan is coming..
Lily--**gets more comfortable on the couch,fixes her glasses on her nose and puts the book in its place of honor..In front of her face** Ba3dan ya3ni? Want me to get him a lollipop?
Lil bro-- your so weird walla..
Mom--dont talk that way about your sister..
Lil bro--Why dont you just marry your books? Thats all your good for anyway..Reading and failing your classes..
Lily--**looks up from her book quickly**You go marry flan and Ill marry my books..A win win situation..**grins and goes back to reading**

11 Comments:

Blogger jiji said...

lol aham shy FAILING ur classes! was that the same brother u wanted to hook me up with ;p

4:06 PM  
Blogger N said...

*mutters* gay = LOOL tha7akteeny, typical answer when a girl is not interested ;P

9:17 PM  
Blogger Common_Sense said...

who's flan ?

3:53 AM  
Blogger Sever said...

I just found out that you are 20.
Yes, I opened your profile :P

Why was I thinking that you are 17?
(looking puzzled at Lily).
Explain, girl!

When I was about 14 I thought to marry the explanatory dictionary of Russian language by Ozhegov & Shvedova.

I failed.

Men are better for marriage.
Not so good, but better.

In 20 you must know about it already ;-)

Crazy crazy crazy girl, what is your life now?
Study?

Oh, & by the way, when is that flan coming? :-D

8:22 AM  
Blogger Danah said...

They're very subtle, aren't they?:p

11:51 AM  
Blogger f_ said...

-grunts-
I hate that shit.

4:37 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Laialy-- 15 going onto 16..Hideous age..

Jijilicous--Nah..The this one is the gay one..The other one was the cross dresser ;)

Prinseesa--Actually I was directing it towards my bro..I have been doubting his personality as of late ;)

Common sense--Some dude..:PAn angel according to my folks..

Sever-- dont remind me of my age..Its embarssing really:P
Mabye cause I act like a 17 year old??? I dont know!! Are you saying Im silly? Thats mean sever..really mean :P

I read webester when I was 13..Twice..And four times when I was 17..Yes I lead a sad sad life..

My life is alll about the books darlin..Just not the books I gotta read:P

I suppose you can do somethings with men you cant do with books...;)

Oh he is coming I do beleive right after eid..So I think about mid november..

Dandoon--kilish ma3 weehum:P

Fedo--**pats your shoulder** Its ok its ok..Allah ya3eenah ijma3een:P

7:30 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

wut a relief! good ill share shoes with him ;p

4:12 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

lol nice, very suttle in ur umm un-interested-ness and shfee ur brother shakla he's more happy ino "flan" is coming hehehe

1:04 AM  
Blogger No3iK said...

loooooooooooooooool

hehehehehe ur such a bitch!! but u know that already ;p

hehehehe wa3alaya 3laik yaflaan!!!
send him over ;p
hehehehehhe

kodding !! anyways tell them ur marrying me that would deffinetly shut it ;p

10:52 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

jijilicious--he'll love your bras ;)

Princess--Im telling you he is GAY GAY GAY:p

No3ik--;) I am I am**looks smug**I think my mom might be doubting my sexuality lately:P lol..Im paying waaaaay too much attention to the ladies:P

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home