Monday, August 28, 2006

Failing Calculus For Dummies

1) Arrive to class exactly five minutes late...before the class begins but late enough to be noticed by the prof

2)Always give your prof the two hundred watt smile and say hello

3)Click your way to your seat..Front row ...centre..

4)Nod royally to your lesser classmates and then flash another smile to the prof

5)Do you ALLLLL the practice problems...TWICE..

6)Attend ALL classes and tutorials.

7)Hire a cute tanned,blond,built,blue eyed tutor

8)Call your prof's master thesis sad (people come on its about proving pythagroms therom...25 different ways... thats BEYOND sad)

9)Call your prof fat(look I was complimenting her weightloss and asking about her secret...Didnt now she took it personally)

10)Unknowingly wear a pair of shoes that the prof cant find her size in..

11)Look bored during her classes..

12)Be lagafa and correct the prof's slides and the prof..Then be proven wrong:P

13)Go see your prof ,ta's during office hours..NEVER miss one..

**sighs** I have been humbled..No wait thats such an understatment..My nose has been rubbed on a harsh carpet..Yes I did fail calculus..Yes it was my first fail..And no it was not my only one this semster..

Its amazing how you can blame everyone around you but ignore the fact that YOU failed..YOU couldnt do it..YOU couldnt handle it..YOU were lofty..YOU YOU YOU YOU..No one else..**sighs** I will get over it..I think..Soon I hope..i guess this is as close as to heartbroken as I get..

Yes Im retaking calculus and bussiness agian..And Im taking them both in second year next year..Just for good measure..Damn I will take a damn minor in Math if I have to..I dont fail..Other people faill..As you can see I deserve it for being such a snobby bitchy ass.. And I never learn..Typical!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Shwaish said...

:( oh hun that sucks but hey u will get over it, dont be so hard on urself winshala it3awtheenha next year :)

12:13 AM  
Blogger N.A. said...

Aww I hope you'll ace it next semester.

Female Professors are always more strict dont you think?

Hmm I've learnt during my college years to take the hardest courses during the summer. The profs tend to be more generous in giving points. You can always try that next time.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Damn you're really busy and away from the blogging world... We want u back :(

8:07 AM  
Blogger 7asoon said...

ma tshofeen shar

ppl fail.. big deal.. retake and punish those classes

unleash the evil Lilacs within :P

2:58 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

Aww I'm sorry to hear that sweetie:( I'm sure you'll do better next time x

3:02 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Princess--**watery eyes** Im heart BROKEN and I dont even HAVE a damn heart:P lol..But ty so sweet of you:D

n.a--ace..**snorts** a bit too optimistic il i5't;) Female profs are asses in gernal but some are awsome.. I will NEVER take another course in the summer..No wait..I take that back..:P

Zizo--i give up on you**strangles zizi** ba3dan ma3ak inta??? You NEVER read my post yet you comment..waich3a:P

Hasoon--your right..PEOPLE FAIL..i ON THE OTHER HAND SHOULD not UNDER any circumstance get and F..Its sooooooooooo not fair:P The evil within? babes the evil tali3 and I dont know how to contain it:P

Dandoon--**hugs** ty hayati kilich 5'ooog

Laialy--I hardly think people forget there first love..This is just like that!! I need a smoke:P

11:52 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

la u will ACE it this time.. atleast B+.. inshalla

bs eemm... chemistry? wut abt THAT haa lily :)

8:05 AM  
Blogger Mohammad Hadi. A said...

ah

really? sorry to hear :( anyway there is a lesson in everything, even in 'failing'.

lol, your first fail? heh you seem to be taking it quite well :P or is this merely a prelude to the actual fallout :P aahah

peace

5:27 PM  
Blogger Sever said...

Ok, I had to "repass" my exams, too.
As you see, not 1.
But I never tried to answer in those cases.
I took my ticket & then said - can I go home?

Crazy me.
But then I had good marks next time.

Wish you good luck.
I'm sure, you are not upset, girl.
& that's right! ;-)

*hugs*

2:39 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Jijilicous--keep up the positive attitude..Ba3dan ma3ach inti!?!?!?! IM NEVER GOING TO TAKE THE DAMN CHEM..screw you:P

Mooooe--taking it well??? How exactly did you derive the fact that I took it well?? Haaa?? :P There is no lesson learned...

10:05 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

post post post.. wala ill remind u of the BEAUTIFUL CHEMISTRY.. remember chemistry? the course u failed? the course u COULDNT DO IT! ;p

yalla jonoom.. POST ;p

12:30 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Sever-- We cant repass exams here..Gotta repass the entire damn course:P **hugs**

mrs.d--will do.

jiji--Baby Im not as harmless as I look..Apperances are decieving..

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home