Thursday, October 12, 2006

Confessions..Part 1

--I am attracted to the oddballs..Periecings,tatoos..You name it I find it fascinating..

--Im immune to high fast rides..My logic ruins the thrill..

--Im cold hearted..Dont expect symapthy..

--Sarcasm is my first name..And my last

--I love watching people...What you people do when you think no one is watching you is just...Soo uninhibited ;)

--Can you draw? Can you paint? Baby Im yours ;)

--I enjoy multiculturism..Different colors :P

--I tend to avoid arabs as the plague..Depends if ur diluted or not

--I wouldnt hesistate to shoot a gun..I shot only once..I felt a thrill loooooool.

--I have a deathly interst in fast things..Thats why I shouldnt be given a licence.

--I feel more confortable in guy cloths..I go to the guy section more then I go to the girls section

--I walk like a guy..No wait I SWAGGER like one..

--Love heels..Makes ur butt looks smaller and tyou look taller therefore skinner then you really are :P(as you can see i am become a fluff:p)

--Pink on guys..Is just..sooo..sooo Damn hot ;)

8 Comments:

Blogger 7asoon said...

hah! good to know :P

8:48 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

7asoono--take notes ;)

10:12 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

LOL, "I walk like a guy..No wait I SWAGGER like one.."... i would honestly like to see u swagger hehhehe

7:07 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

princess--can you handle it?;P

10:10 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

I don't know about Princess but *I* can handle it! Yallah, start swaggering:p

12:33 PM  
Blogger um-miT3ib said...

pink on guys ;******* ya waylaty;p

9:02 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Dandoon--Put your sunglasses on ;)

Um-mit3ab--Hala walla hala :D Boys are the hottest in pastels.. ;)

12:56 PM  
Blogger teagirl said...

lol i understand a whole lot of those :)

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home