Saturday, October 21, 2006

Uh..Huh..

--Action potentionals propegating at unearthly speeds down mylenated axons and then refusing to release my dopamine... Damn Cheats..

--My hippocampus is still on vaction..20 years and counting..

--I think I killed all my cones in my fovea..I see no color..

--My cerebal cortex hurts like a bitch..The meniges aint doin thier jobs..

--I might have also somehow destoryed the corpus collesum..explains my lack of eye hand corrdinations from one side to another..

--Acetyalcholine has been restriced in my muscles..I havent been to the gym in a week..**shudders**

--I can FEEEEL fatty cells growing..Nothin but choclate and fats the past few days..

--If I had some nicotine I wouldnt need cocain..So give me a damn ciggie aleardy!..Make it two..Oh light plz.. :D

--I think Im insane..No wait cross that out..I KNOW I am..Im quite proud of it thank you..

--I slept a total of 27 hours in the past 6 and a half days..I counted them..

I think I need to sleep..Did u know that your growth hormone is secreted out during sleep? Your metabolism is at its peak when ur alseep too..You even burn calories when your asleep..Your body as a biological entity needs sleep to survive and thrive..


WHY THE FUCK CANT I SLEEP??!!?!?!

ahem..Yea Im going to go and ummm I dunno.. Ilmuhim Morning..If ur about to go to sleep bad night to ya..

..................................


..............................


..........................


......................

.................

................

Hi ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Shwaish said...

uhh, u need to sleep, that post confused me, and i hope its because of all that jargon and not because im stupid, and also hi, and bad night to all those who r sleeping now :)

2:53 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Princess--darlin u aint stupid..Im the stupid one:P I need sleep..I want sleep..I cant get any :P

Heroine-- my point exactly..Glad u got it ;) Heya right back:P

2:01 AM  
Blogger um-miT3ib said...

i love sleep';p i sleep anytime for hours and hours and hours *sigh* baro7 anam:P

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is funny and weired at the same time.....ma adree shgool bas allah y3eenich

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home