Tuesday, October 24, 2006

**sighs**tagtagtag

The lovely lady faith tagged me..Although I already did this particular one on Fedo dido's blog I shall indulge the little princess..



Last birthday? March 3
Last meal? Mars and Bulgian Choclate rice krispies (Think fatty cells people..faaaattty cells)
Last spending splurge? inshalla this weekend..Gonna get me something small and shiny..then something big and hottttt ;)
Last time you cried? ahhh ummm like full out crying? muhraam..
Last career? ha!!! Funny kilish funny..STUDENT always will be..
Last website visited? Faitho al duba
Last person you spoke to? cute superintendent who came over to rescue us from the flame that was burning in the furance..Expect he told us later that umm it was normal to have a flame in the furance.Cute mashallaa 3alah ;)
Last song you listened to? P Diddy and Christina Tell me.
Last book you read? John Grisham The Client...Agian :P
Last TV show watched?House..My god gorgous..I want to be a doc just for the cute insensitive docs..
Last person you IM'd? Homood
Last word you said? "mabbbeee inaaam!!" To my mother who in her head im still 4 ;P

I tag whoever wants to be tagged..So your it..:P


Oh HAPPPY EIIIIDDDDD..I went to school today..yea yea I suck tell you peeps about it later :P

5 Comments:

Blogger Yazeed said...

wish u would have invited me for ur last meal :P
love house, missed today's show :(

ur ...under, right? :D

12:14 AM  
Blogger Common_Sense said...

hehehe small shiny 3erafna ,, big 'n hot ;) ???

4:38 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

yazeeez--I am I am under dahlin:P I'll make u some when u come up here.. House was a rerun..Diiiiiie fox :P

Commie--Mo sheglak;)

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna know what's big and hott:p Abi deeetaaiiils:p

1:59 PM  
Blogger Yazeed said...

yeah fox went through lots of reruns the past few weeks!

what the addidas ball about? :P

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home