Thursday, November 09, 2006

Grounded...Still in shock..

I was innocently lounging lazily accross the couch seriously channel surfing.. Then suddenly..Lightening flashed, the lights dimmed,the wind howled across the green window shutters(ok no shutters..work with me here:P),my heart pounded(I dont have one..but figuretively speaking),my breathing became erratic..A shadow loooomed over me..(Hard to beleive seeing that my mother is like half my height and weighs as much as my thigh)..Ilmuhim..Where was I? Ah yes the shadow..Looming, hands on jutted out hips, beautiful face fixed into a frown..

"Lily"The voice was low(NEVER a good sign with arab women)
I look up one hand still clicking through channels the other transporting pringles pausing midway to my mouth.. "Huugh" I gulped
"Your room is dirty"
"What else is new?"
"Your going to clean your room..NOW.."
"huh? you serious?!?!?"
Mother walks up to the TV shuts it off..I was still staring at her in shock..Im her faverorite for heavens sakes!! The sun raises and sets with my permission!! What the fuck?
"Oh also no more computer either..Your grounded..."
I choke then I laugh (dug myself a deeper grave I know) then I sober up only to see the frown to transform into a glare..Shit..

Im still in denial...What the hell is going? I was NEVER grounded in my ENTIRE pathetic life!!!!!!!!!!! Now she wants to displine me when Im 21?!?!?(ok so ALMOST 21 but stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllll)

**sighs** Im NOT drama queen...Ok..Mabe just a bit..a tiny weeny bit..and I am NOT childish...alrite..agian just a bit..Aint no body perfect:P

5 Comments:

Blogger Danah said...

Haha! LOL! Grounded ib hal 3omir?! Itfashleeeeeeen:p

Being childish and a drama queen is part of your charm;) But maybe you should consider cleaning your room every once in a while so you won't be grounded again?:p

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hun....a girl your age should know better than to make her mom yell and use the technique thats for 10 yr old...and hey look at the bright side...when you clean your room ur actually doing some physical activities, you sounded like you need to!!!

I am not being rude...wallah...just a word out
I hope no hard feelings :-)

8:08 PM  
Blogger Common_Sense said...

"Hard to beleive seeing that my mother is like half my height and weighs as much as my thigh"

I guess Your rep is gone where Im concnered for the second time :P

6:14 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Heroine-- I WAS grounded past tense..And my ungroundation had nothing to do with your puppy dog eyes either..So :P


Dandoon--mabiiiiiiiiiiiii..I like creative chaos!!!! And I AM NOT childish nor a drama queen thank you very much..I am sooo responsible and grown up:P


Ghasheeema--Lady I do 40 minutes on the eliptical 1 hr running and then free weights..So dont you go telling me I need it (i do i do im in denial:P) Cleaning my room is soooo soooo womanly and archiac..:P


Common Sense--How can rep be tarnished twice?? And kilish ya3nee I care what my rep is where a yankee is concerned:P

7:26 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

*doesn't buy the creative chaos crap* It's called a mess:p LOL responsible and grown up? No comment:p

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home