Thursday, November 16, 2006

I dont Respond too..

--Coddling--I like my personal bubble..Hugging kissing with either sex creeps me out..

--Sympathy--If something bad happened..It was meant to happen..Khalas dont get all emotional and shit..MOVE ON..

--Pity--Ill fuckin whack u on the head...

--Guilt trips-- Wont work..When I do something it cause I want to do it..Dont waste ur breath

--Encouragement--I can do shit without the pompoms and mini skirts..Mabye if you look hot in the mini skirt then why not ;)..

--Sweet talking--Ur wasteing my time and yours..Not gonna do it..

--The cold Shoulder--Darlin if you want to say something to me..Say it in my face..The cold treatment will just move u down my foodchain...

8 Comments:

Blogger Danah said...

What A Heroine said! I still love you anyway;)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Be part of the biggest contest in the blogworld:

zizotime.blogspot.com

I'll be glad to have u in it :)

7:46 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Heroine-- Sentiment..I should have added sentiments..I am the peak of my sunshinenesslessness..lmao..:P If it means anything I dont think ur half as bad even if you are mushy at times:P

Dandoon-- Shes new Im breaking her in..;) Ur starting to scare me kid -__-

Zizio--Stop spamming ya dub

10:55 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

What do you mean starting to scare you?! I thought I was already scaring you!:P

11:47 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Herione 1--Yes i do relize ur reading it..And no it wasnt meant to hurt ur little girly feelings..:P Keep breathing..

Dandoon--Babes..I went to therapy got better and now Im enrolling agian.. ;P

Herione 2--its called spamming luv ;)

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the feelings to a typical iraqi
you need help and i know you wont get it

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and BTW its cuddling not coddling u imigrant :P

10:35 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

anonymous--I tried professional help..Didnt work out quite as I espected..My theripist had more problems then I did ;) And yup Typical Iraqi mentality

BTW ty for the english lesson cher I am an immigrant..Damn proud of it too ;P

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home