Thursday, November 16, 2006

I dont Respond too..

--Coddling--I like my personal bubble..Hugging kissing with either sex creeps me out..

--Sympathy--If something bad happened..It was meant to happen..Khalas dont get all emotional and shit..MOVE ON..

--Pity--Ill fuckin whack u on the head...

--Guilt trips-- Wont work..When I do something it cause I want to do it..Dont waste ur breath

--Encouragement--I can do shit without the pompoms and mini skirts..Mabye if you look hot in the mini skirt then why not ;)..

--Sweet talking--Ur wasteing my time and yours..Not gonna do it..

--The cold Shoulder--Darlin if you want to say something to me..Say it in my face..The cold treatment will just move u down my foodchain...

11 Comments:

Blogger A HEROINE said...

What can I say, I still love you (you will realise what this means if you recheck your previous posts comments).


You're still funny in my book. Glad to see your cheerful and what not ... (note the sarcasim)

6:51 PM  
Blogger Dandoon said...

What A Heroine said! I still love you anyway;)

3:02 PM  
Blogger ZiZoTiMe said...

Be part of the biggest contest in the blogworld:

zizotime.blogspot.com

I'll be glad to have u in it :)

7:46 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Heroine-- Sentiment..I should have added sentiments..I am the peak of my sunshinenesslessness..lmao..:P If it means anything I dont think ur half as bad even if you are mushy at times:P

Dandoon-- Shes new Im breaking her in..;) Ur starting to scare me kid -__-

Zizio--Stop spamming ya dub

10:55 PM  
Blogger A HEROINE said...

Im new and ur breaking me in ...

DO U REALIZE I CAN READ THIS !!!

ok, I am over it, back to normal now.


brethe...

11:24 PM  
Blogger Dandoon said...

What do you mean starting to scare you?! I thought I was already scaring you!:P

11:47 AM  
Blogger A HEROINE said...

I love how dandoon and I are taking over the comments page.

Total invasion!

11:59 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Herione 1--Yes i do relize ur reading it..And no it wasnt meant to hurt ur little girly feelings..:P Keep breathing..

Dandoon--Babes..I went to therapy got better and now Im enrolling agian.. ;P

Herione 2--its called spamming luv ;)

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the feelings to a typical iraqi
you need help and i know you wont get it

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and BTW its cuddling not coddling u imigrant :P

10:35 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

anonymous--I tried professional help..Didnt work out quite as I espected..My theripist had more problems then I did ;) And yup Typical Iraqi mentality

BTW ty for the english lesson cher I am an immigrant..Damn proud of it too ;P

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home