Saturday, October 11, 2008

PiCs UpDaTE!!!

**dirty look** ladies and gents and those still undecided..this..is..the..oc...transpo..bastard abuses me emotionally and physically..and i take it:P

my house!**iwish:P*

Canadian geese..EVIL EVIL EVIL...-_-




Job number one..




I shudder whenever we are close..oh dear timmies how I heart thee.. (p.s. for the non canuks. this is our drug dealer..coffee place:P)


and would you look at that...-_- we have no crime **sarcastic**Our boys in blue are doing their part on up holding a sterotype..cops and donuts;)






Pretty campus eh? On my way to my lab





my socks are pleased to meet you too..







my lover..bridgehead..the staff now know me by name;) sad i tell ya..








proof that i am the bestest oldest sister EVER...there goes my two paycheques..and its pink of all colours..ugh








stay sexhy loveliess*;












4 Comments:

Blogger Taqo said...

i need a nintendo DS realllly badly.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Moos the Monk said...

I have a DS but no time to play :(
I wanna catch Pokemons soooo bad!

and your socks are cool :D

9:37 PM  
Blogger doona said...

your socks are adorable!
abyyyyy =D

2:30 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

taqo--lol! please no pink please

moosies--everyone has time to play love;). My socks are awesomeness

dandoon--I KNOOOOW. I HAVE sooo many of them..lol. I am wearing my bee smilies today:P My family thinks i am insane..I am but i am a fun loving insane:P

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home