Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Porposal

him: "That jacket does nothing for you, you look terrible in it", saying offhandedly as he ran a hand through his raven black hair, "Here let me get you something suitable for that pretty face"

me: Baffled and a bit lost I looked around the dressing room hall to see if anyone heard my scolding, seeing that I am not the center of attention , much to my suprise,I headed back to my dressing room bewildered.

him: "Here you are sweetie, try this one, camo is just not for you stay with the deeper softer shades" the increasingly annoying voice said at dangrously close proximaty.

me: Turning around, "Listen you, I can pick out my clothes by myself thank you very much Mr.Oh my god Im so hot I have to be right" ---i know so mature

him: "oh she has fangs, I am hot and I am right always and of course you can silly but do all of us a favor and try this on", replied matterafactly his mouth (beautiful by the way) smiling and his blue eyes gleeful

me: totaly at lost I let him help me into a navy blue knee length tweed jacket

him: buttons the three side buttons and looks disapprovingly "It doesnt look right"

me: staring in the mirrior, "I like it but i like the cameo better so back off"

him: grabs a bright yellow scarf and drops it arround my neck and moves incredibly close.

me: fuckin bastard is in my bubble! then before I can be my classy loud self I sniffed. He had perry ellis on..oh my god... (for those who dont know i have a love affair with perry that is sinfully yummy). But still wayn ga3deen so doing the lilly thing I pushed him "ok pal back off if you want to walk and have babies in the future"

him: grins --oh god that smile is infectious-- "ok cutie take a look this is perfect if you dont buy it your commiting a crime"

me: rolling my eyes and muttering that no man alive should look that good smell that good and be allowed to walk around publicly. I turned to look into the mirror--ok I admit navy blue and bright canary yellow would totally be something i would buy and yea they looked nice on me..

him: hand fussying with my shala, "I like this nice beautiful material the beading is stunning a bit too much for the morning but girl you make it work" smiling at me through the mirror

me: moves away, "ok back off seriously I cant breath, I dont know why you thought I need help but thanks and go away now ok?" before leaving the dressing rooms I turned around, "And there is no such thing as too much but see this?" walking back towards and showing him the edge of my shala "these signs are not in random order they make a secret message" I say smiling up at him.

him: moves closer then necessary and concentrates at the shala "no way, what does it say?"

me: shakin my head laughing "not gonna tell you your not nice" walking away from the dressing I could hear him laughing.

I made a beeline to the shoe section, when Im stressed I get shoes, I found sensible boots for those long hours in the lab after picking up so other random stuff I waited in the line one arm heaped with cloths and a basket overflowing with a pair of boats and a couple of turtle necks, the other hand had john grishams the testment an inch away from my face.

him: "next"

me: glaring ,"you"

him: grinning "me"

me: I drop the stuff on the cash before realizing that I had listened to the advice he gave and was buying the blue jacket and the yellow scarf

him: rings them through, winks at me "good girl"

me: blushing like crazy, "I didnt want to be responsible for making you get a wrinkle and abusing society's eyes"

him: laughs for an hour "Hun you are a treat, and for that your getting 50% off your purchases" he whispered the last part

me: gleeful and suddenly forgetting I hated his guts "Oh you are awsome marry me"

him: laughs for another hour "I accept your offer as long as you are open to an open relationship with me an my partener"


go figure..Hot smart funny and gay..no luck..

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is it that stunning guyz are gay ?!?!?!?


and I think men's colonge SHOULD and must be MUCH more haram than womens perfume


it killzzz me :D

9:55 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

hehehe ma7asaita gay hmmm yalla mo mishkila :D

7:13 AM  
Blogger Danah said...

i know he's gay but i'm still a teeny bit jealous:p

10:02 AM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

7MAR! LAISH GAY!? MABI!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Sene said...

OMG!! That was really funny!!

6:59 AM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

wanasaaa! u got half off

next time i go in a store im flirting like crazy with all the gay men!

4:36 PM  
Blogger um-miT3ib said...

i would go for the couple;p

9:37 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

ghasheema--THANK YOU..Thats what I was telling my mom..I mean its the guys perfume that makes people weak in the knees..Just not the ones arab guys wear..Aramani has a new sexy number..mmm mmm so good.

princess--no I didnt..i know he sounds gay when i write about it..But I swear he seemed stright..OR maybe i wanted to beleive that soo bad..He was stunning..

Dandoon--next time I will touch just for you ;)

Swair--**sobs**I was heartbroken..And I dont even have a heart..sad I swear..

sene--no no not funny..Sad so sad..

eshda3wa--I WASNOT FLIRTING..HE was invading my bubble..:P

um-mit3ab--a woman after my own heart..;)

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home