Friday, June 08, 2007

100th random shyt;)

--Eastern chamipions, yet we choked..hard... for the finals..Bas what the hell? GO SENS GO;)
--Murray should hire me assistant coach..I would get lord stanley back home..I always get what I want..

--Had a criminal behaviour midterm last tuesday..Notice that I didnt bitch about this one? cause I didnt know I had one:P Smart mashaallaa 3aliaah

--On the school note, Im taking stats(agian) and criminal behaviour first half of summer..Then continueing stats and starting chem(choke) next half..Alll fun and games..Wanaaasaa

--I have been consistent with the gym, made a few friends..Well not really friends..They grunt when they see me:P

--My prof in the lab thinks i have what it takes to change society..I had to correct him..Im gonna change the world;)

--people apperances are decieving..I SOUND smart true..But Im soo full of BS

--Its ridculously hot..Its days like this that I mutter about the damned hijab and wearing it..Layers..

--I should have been born a guy..Seriously..

--Im LOVING the perfume Dolce and Gabbana.. 20 more pounds and that baby is mine mine mine..

--I have been reminiscing..John Mayer Your body is a Wonderland..And NickelBack's Animals..I need to post the lyrics of the latter..**giggles**

--summer=built topless guys=very happy lily :D

--choclate pudding..mmmmm

--I need to pay my damn phone bill..I need to cancel it:P this is getting ridiculous really..

--I want to volunteer with the police..My dad is being diffcult..ugh..

--this is my 100th post..Arent I like totally cool?

--I have to set a date for my movie marathons...Soon..Sooon..

16 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

YEAH BABY! YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD! :p

12:56 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Swairies--suck up:P And I will:P

5:31 PM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

ana suck up? Allah esam7ich :(

*walks away crying into the sunset*

2:03 PM  
Blogger Common_Sense said...

I think, if you have the diligence to change ur self, u can change anything young girl... ok who's full of BS now ? ;D

"I should have been born a guy" not really Missy Comminies ;)

2:54 PM  
Blogger Shaima'a Alkandari said...

you need alot of thing

thanks alot i read all of point


ya you should pay your bill mobile

but dont cancel it



thanks alot

2:17 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Swairies--drama queen much?:P

Misssyyy Comminies--we all know your soooo full of BS;)

Shaima'a--hey welcome welcome..I always threaten to cancel my phone..I never do..**sighs**

4:52 PM  
Blogger um-miT3ib said...

topless guys :D

7:02 PM  
Blogger Common_Sense said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Common_Sense said...

u need a good kick on the butt :p

12:09 AM  
Blogger ScarlO said...

you told me about animals. i remember you whenever i listen to animals. you don't sound smart.
i grunt when i see me! it's a purely love-stemmed reaction.

1:04 PM  
Blogger ScarlO said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

wheere aaare youuuu?

8:56 AM  
Blogger f_ said...

Please visit. :(

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

entay wenich...update u lazya$$

1:54 AM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

yalla 7ajiya, new post... AL7EEN.

7:02 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

um-mita3b-- yummilicious topless guys ;)

Commonies--be nice.. Im a lady;P

SCARLIES--my fave irish slut where the fuck have u been??? Animals is awsome and I think I dont sound smart but ppl are stupid:P

Dandoon--**sheepish** I have been balancing chemical equations

Fedo--I will I will now now :P

ghasheema--I feel the love:P I did and I will..

Swaries--updated I need to catch up on my blogs :P

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home