Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bibi-ness

Over my grandma's(bibi) house

Eating

Bibi--finish the fish
Lily--*mouth full* mumph
Bibi--do you want more pickles baby?
Lily--*mouth still full, shakes head**
Bibi--why arent you eating the rice? Dont you like it?
Lily--*swallows painfully* la2 walla its perfect, bas its all carbs bibi it goes stright to my hips and tummy
Bibi--eee your right..you gained weight since I left* adds more rice and pours me juice**it doesnt matter your studying you need your energy

20 minutes later

Bibi--have a baklawa or a peice of cake
Lily--*sips coffee* no no sugar not good
Bibi--*gets up to get cookies* have one cookie come on one cookie
Lily--*takes a cookie, with resignation*

20 minutes later
Bibi--have an orange..
Lily--ba3dan ma3ach bibi!?!?!? Are you trying to get me fat? seriously?
Bibi--la22 bas your not eating

.....
Cleaning
Lily--*scrubbing the carpet**
Bibi--shawishawi your going to hurt your back
Lily--*caressess the carpet*
Bibi--you missed a spot..
Lily--*goes over the spot*

ten minutes later

Lily--*dusting out the curtains**
Bibi--tsk tsk I think we need to wash the the curtains..thier filthy
Lilly--**looks at the perfectly clean beige curtains** bibi they look new
Bibi--no no filthy lets wash them
Lily--*sighs* ok *goes towards the washing machine*
Bibi--No no mo bil machine by hand
Lily--*shoulders stooped* inshalla ok ok ok..


Dressing up

Bibi--you have too much make up on
Lily--bibi I have only eyeliner on with mascara
bibi--eee its too much it shows your eyes
Lily--thats the point bibi
Bibi--haram.. wipe it off
Lily--Inshalla ,hather**wipes off the eyeliner**
Bibi--sheefti shlon , ihla chethy
Lily--I look like a racoon with no sleep
Bibi--cute raccoon with no sleep*pinches my cheeks*
Lily--*opens the door to leave**
bibi--Lily?
Lily--*turns around**
Bibi-*grabs my face and kisses my cheeks* ya36eech il3afa, allah yaanj7ich dictorah inshalla wa yester 3alach

So worth the hassle ;)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaawwwwwww :)

I love grannies....and yours sounds so caring....allah ykhaleeha lekum inshallah

bas lazem salfat yester 3alich...lol...its a code for all old ladies...they have to end their sentence with it =D

2:38 PM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

i love grandmaas!

lol about the eating thing
the never think u eat enough!

btw lil
uve been tagged by moi !

9:01 PM  
Blogger um-miT3ib said...

i love grandmas !

7:20 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww ya 7alatha ur granny! shes so sweet

2:06 PM  
Blogger Sene said...

Hey, she is so sweet and so caring!! U are so lucky she is near you..

2:47 AM  
Blogger Sene said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:47 AM  
Blogger Danah said...

awww she's so sweet! 9ij grandma!

3:17 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Ghasheema--All grannies go to grany school to be schooled in the art of granning ;) Ty

eshda3wa--give me a couple of weeks..I dont have time to scratch my head these days:P Everyone wants a piece of me;) bas I will do ur tag asap.

Um-mit3ab--who can resist them?

princess--long time no see pretty lady..yes she is a doll..when she isnt picking on me:P

sene--yup I am ty:D

dandoonoo--eee wala 3asal..When she isnt lecturing anyone:P

4:43 PM  
Blogger Nael said...

I miss mine, Allah yer7amha....

10:00 PM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

how can i have NOT commented on THIS post!?

weshalem galbha ur grandma! allah ekhaleeha lich enshalla oo e6awel 3umurha :*

boooseeha lee :p

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home