Monday, March 05, 2007

ChoC--Ach

SooooOOoooOoo I decided to re embark on my past success with weightloss and aim to lose another 40 pounds..Now heres the plan..Previously it worked out terrific by running and avoiding choclate and my mom's cooking and faithfully running at least 2 miles and weight lifting..Now I refuse to cut out choclate completely and I refuse to refuse my mothers food:P..Soo here is the compromise..One row of hershey dark choclate when I feel the urge..Mini portions of my mom's food no food after 7pm, running for 2 miles+weight lifting+step machine+skating+swimming(yes I am active salooo 3ala nabee:P)no candy no hot chocolate cut back on the pita instead of the two take one..Umm what else? Bas I will inform everyone with the updates in the end of the forty pounds..Now I know that it might not be exaclty 40 more likely 30 cause I'm built like a guy..I have biceps that will put most of you guys and gals out there to shame..So I dont want to loose my muscle..therefore 30 seems more logical in the long run :D Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiishhhh me luck with that and on coming exams..

This week(to sunday)

--Stats Midterm
--Forensic Psych Midterm
--Rotations at the ROH
--Resreach on AI
**rolls shoulders** lets get it on

7 Comments:

Blogger jiji said...

shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo2 gun!!! COOOOOOOOL


ok.. so eemmm... how much do u weigh now??? i mean 30 pounds mo shwaya.. wuts ur aim? plz dont let it b numbers on the scale.. u should aim at being healthy and fit

6:34 AM  
Blogger Sever said...

A lot of people try to lose weight now.
Kinda the warm weather is coming & short skirts must appear beautiful legs, blah blah blah.

& so many girls in gym!
No, no, I was not there. Don't offend me, I don't visit such places. My friend told me.

& I'm on a diet *eating 8th candy*
Yes, yes, I'm starving, but to say truth I don't want to eat already. Just some sweets. Today I could not refuse eating Raffaello.
I have this right!

Good luck, girl! ;-)

4:37 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

goood luuck!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

i just read your previous post - happy belated birthday!:D

10:50 PM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

i wanna lose weight too :(
oo abi adawem :(

6:43 AM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

yallah hope its a succsess!
i dont have any will power, can never say no ;)

6:38 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Jiji--they are my last thirty..Its totally not numbers on a scale..I want to see the physical thing..If I lose bas twenty without sacrficing my muscles(im attached to them now:P) then Im fine:D

Sever--Babes dont be greedy..Send me some;) Candy is the best diet in my opinion;)

Dandoonies--ty dahlin

Swaries--YOU CAN DO IT**waves pom poms** go go GOOOOO :P

eshda3wa--;) saying no to some um things are kinda of like impossible;) enjoy it for all of us :P

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home