Saturday, February 10, 2007

Accounting

The midterm was intersting to say the least..I mean dont get me wrong..Accounting is the one actual subject that I can honestly say I like..Bas my god i cant write things in a good damn order to be understood by people of lower intellegence then myself..I mean how the hell am I supposed to remeber how to write up a Cost of goods manufactured income statement when I have trouble writting a regular income statement?!?! I have trouble remebering my own student number you actually think I can successfully balance and compute an account that can be actually understood and used for the betterment of society? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnny....I mean I dont CARE that the prof doesnt get it..No wait I do..He is marking it..No wait the TA's are marking it..Ilmuhim to say the least; no I did not do well and no I dont know why I didnt do well and yes i will make an effort to sit my fatass down and learn how to make a cost of goods manufacturing income statement and no I will not let one midterm hinder my stride and yes this is the first one and yes I have four more plus six assignment and a paper and a presentation to do and yes I did find time to watch the Departed and daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnn I want leo and I want him now ;)

10 Comments:

Blogger Shwaish said...

u want leo? but he is so ugly! and i had a major retardation phase with my accounting IGCSE's tara its hard, and jibberishy!!

3:34 AM  
Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

I love accounting :D
Cost Accounting is little confusing to me even though I just took it as a chapter and not the whole course.

4:54 AM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

i think leo looks hotter than b4.. less baby face.. more man face lol

and good luck on the rest of ur exams :D

5:03 PM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

ew leo? come onnn :S
anything to do with numbers is beyond my comprehension, so my heart goes out to u!
goodluck !!

6:01 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Princess--babes did you see him the Departed?!?! You say THAT iis ugly?!?!? 9ig no taste:P Accounting I think is an aquired taste..;)

Hopeless Poet--Roses are red violets are blue tara my blog is much funnier then you!!**claps mistansa 3ala nafisha** looool Sorry damiii theegil now a days:P Welcome welcome and yes accouting is cool cost/manufacturing managerial accounting I like a bit beter then financial..

Swair--**hands swair some choclate dipped oatmeal and raisn cookies** Isnt he eh eh eh?? Simiillaaa 3ala..9ig yummy ;)

eshda3wa--oooooooooofffftt DID YOU SEE HIM IN THE DPEARTED!?!?! if not then chub!! :P He is gorgeous simmply delecatable I telll ya!! The nerve of people these days:P I like numbers..they dont change on ya..Dependable;)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Sever said...

& I have problems with the names of cahracters.

You know how my answer sounds:
mmm... that one... nuuuuuuu... that one he had a friend... & that friends had a friends who is a manin character.

Damn, right :-/

Russian literature is after 3 days. 2nd try. Hahahah :-/

Good luck, girl. We need a big cuff on the nape.

& also... I'm becoming fat. But no sport or diet during studing (exams). It's suicide to do it!

Life is perfect :)

8:33 AM  
Blogger jiji said...

missed u ya ibleesa :* weenich? still studyin? allah e3eenich darling.. and i DO agree with u grls.. leo is hotter than ever hal ayam.. hes on fire :P

1:52 PM  
Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Huh! I didn't know we were having "who is funnier" competition! :P
And for your info, I am much much funnier than you and your blog combined :P
*claps*

9:22 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Sever--your sarcasm is impressive**says I the father/Mother of all sarcasm*:P looool Hun gooooooooooood luck and life is perfecto as our handsome agile italian hunks would say ;)

JiiiiiiiiiiiJiiilicious!!! Omg you live!!! Shlonich ya loser!! Wainch? get your fatass online:P We need to talk:P oh and you can have leo when Im done..I need about 24hrs to get my full ;)

Hopeless poet--I know..I knoww were not bas like a mentioned I have a quirky messed yup sense of humour:P Besides your a poet..your not ALLOWED to be funny..you gotta be all depressing and shit:P

9:57 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

am online 24/7 these days :) and i doooo neeeeeeed to talk to ya abt many many stuffsys :**

la maby leo.. i have my own joey *sigh* whom ill lend to NO ONE

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home