Sunday, January 14, 2007

Good taste

Lily**balancing two shopping bags and handbag while trying to eat a beaver tail with extra whipped cream and manuevering through sunday people traffic**
Chamy:Lily!!! shooooooooooooofii<loook> he's throwing fire into his violin!!**pointing excitedly at a cute guy playing on the street**
lily:**licks her fingers**mmhmm yea baby he is
Chamy:**laughs and claps her hands** shoooofffii<looook>!! He's throwing the voilin in the air !! and its still playing!!!
Lily:**laughs, chokes coughs, hacks out**nice niiiiiiice
Chamy**wide eyed, whispers** he''s coming at us!!
Lily:**concentrating on rubbing off some cream off her shala<scarf>** yea baby thats nice
Chamy**hides behind me tugging at my coat making my stagger backwards trip on a loose stone drop my shopping bags and making the beavertail slide down the front of my coat**
Lily:ahhh shit**looks at her coat** its ok baby I will just..**trying to untangle myself**
Him:**can I help?
Lily:ah no we're good
Chamy:**whispers**lillllyyy hatha hoowaaa <thats him!! >
Lily**twists around** hoowwaa minoo? <him who?>
Chamy:**urgently**the guy who makes the music
Lily: OooooOoooOo **looks up**

:::Intteruption:::Black tussled long hair, eletric green eyes , perfectly angled face , a smile that causes your knees to go weak, a white tee stretch out accross broad shoulders and rippled stomach.. Cute guys should come with a disclaimer ok?

Him:Here let me get that** grabs my bags from the floor and stays with eye level with chamy** hi you
Chamy**smashs herface on my back**
Lily:baby not so hard.. laish mistaheeeia?? < why are you so shy?>
Him**laughing** I can show you how to play if you want
Lily**turning around** dont you want to know how to play babe?
Chamy**faces hidden in her scarf** la22
Lily:laish? <why? >
Chamy:howwa hiloooow <he's goodlooking>
Lily:huh?
Chamy**whispers in my ear** hoooowwwwaaa hiloooooooooooow <he's gooooooodloooooking>


The kid is a smart smart kid..She will do great things

Btw..Chamy is my baby sister ;)

9 Comments:

Blogger Sever said...

I have just rebuked one friend-guy from Germany (he is Russian, coming to Moscow soon) for cutting his hair... he had such nice enough long black hair... ehhh...

If also you could translate your Arabic for me :D

8:01 AM  
Blogger Danah said...

Cute guys should come with a disclaimer ok?

lool

what's a beaver tail?

4:21 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Black tussled long hair, eletric green eyes white, perfectly angled face , a smile that causes your knees to go weak, a white tee stretch out accross broad shoulders and rippled stomach

That's me :P

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww so cute, zain geltay she was ur baby sister lan i was thinking whats up with her friend!! hehehhehee and black tussled hair and electric green eyes hmm yuMm! and i second that disclaimer thing hehehehe

12:14 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

sever--edited just for you ;)

Dandoon--its like a the national desert of canada:P google it or something..Its dough , like ah cinnomon roll but flat with cinnomon sugar and whatever toppings you want..You are not allowed to function in canadian society without eating it:P

Zizi_-**rolls her eyes** uhuh suuure..

Princess--Good looking guys make my day..I feel like the world is righted somehow..How shallow is that eh:P

12:52 AM  
Blogger Danah said...

it sounds goood.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Sever said...

Mama mea!
Now it's more funny!
Very clever sister ;-)

Thank you for translating, sweetie (hugs)

11:01 AM  
Blogger f_ said...

Oh, here we go again with Khaleeji girls obsessing over some guy's "green eyes." It's just you who find it attractive. I'd choose my dark brown irises any given day. Plus, brown-eyed guys are smarter. :P

3:53 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Dandoon--It is it is..Its veery good for your lovehandles ;)

Sever--;)

Fedo--Personally..I admire ALL of gods creation..And being arab I tend to be attracted to the tall dark and handsome types just as much as I am attracted to the tall blonde types;) Your eyes good be purple for I care:P Im a lover of beautiful things ;)

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home