Saturday, January 06, 2007

buncha quacks

Lily *concentrating intently at eating the outer layer of the baby carrot and bouncing my right leg to the music in my head*
Doctor walks in
Doc:Helllooooooo Lily, how are you feeling today?
Lily*glaring at my mom ,nearly choking on a carrot*
Mom:She has some brusing on her stomach back and ankle..
Lily*still eating and staring with utter fascination at my salted up phat farm shoes**
Doc**clears throat* Well lily? How do you feel?
Lily**without look up I mutter**I was just finne just dandy
Doc:Lets take a listen, why dont you jump up on the table?
Lily**doesnt move or look up* is this really nessacary?
Doc:**laughs* yes it is come on..up up..
Lily**sighing I limberup on the table still staring at the ground**
Doc:*laughingly*chin up and deep breaths Im not gonna hurt you
Lily**looking up with a snort t then looking at the doc head on** you try..
Doc**still giggling* your pretty lily now deep breaths
Lily**I give my mom see he is a peudophile look**
Doc: alright good good lets check your blood pressure.**checking blood pressure**
Lily*making faces at my mom**
Doc: alritii lets see those brusies!
Lily:excuse me?
Doc: lets start at your back then ur stomach
Lily: Oh no no NO..We will not start anywhere **looking worridely at my mom**
Doc:I have to see the brusies lily..
Lily:Nuh uhuh brusies are brusies nothing specail they are blue with purple and some yellow..ugly really not a big deal at all..
Doc:its alright Im not going to hurt u just let me see the brusies..
Lily: no
Mom:lily let the doctor see your brusies baby
Lily: dont baby me no ya3nii no mabiiiiiiii wakhariiiii 3ainiiii **hypervenilating**
Doc:Lily fine lets see your ankle..
Lily**snifes** fiiine **I show him my ankle**
Doc: aha do you do sports lily?
Lily: I run
Doc:how often?
Lily:Everyday
Doc:how long?
Lily:**shrugs** dunno 2 to 4 miles depending on my mood
Doc; will your going to have stay off it and keep a sprain on it..You pulled a tendon and brusied a muscle..
Lily**snorts* yea sure whatever
Doc: Lets see your back now
Lily**sighs** alright alright**mutters** inshalla itmoot 3ala khashmaaak
Doc: Hmmm Hmmm Mmhmmmm turn over lets see your stomach
Lily:**mummbles**ya kalab ya ibnil kalab, hayeeewaaaaaaaaan
Doc; Have you been in a fight lily?
Lily**rolls her eyes** a fight where I got hit symmertically on both sides of my body? I dont think so doc..
Doc: How long have u had them for?
Lily**shrugs* dunno
Doc:Im going to schedual you an emergancy appointment with the ob gyn doctor
Lily*panicing*8 NO NO NO no more doctors!!
Doc:What?
Lily**shaking my head** no more doctors..
Doc:But you have to see a specailist!
Lily:nuh huh I trust your judgement give me some advil a bandaid and I will forgive you
Doc**looks at my mom**
Mom:lily....Habibitii
Lily:no laaaa22222222222 mabi iroooo7 lildoctor thaneee!!mabi ina moo naqasaa ba3ad I hate them **glares at the doc**
Lily:give me choices..
Doc:Mabye an ultrasound would be..
Lily:Great!! Ill take it !! Thank you!!
Lily**hopping off the bed and grabbing my tote while opening the door** byyyyyeee ya quack

I hate..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate doctors ...Always have....Damn quacks...

15 Comments:

Blogger Elijah said...

u serious? If you get those bruises without being in a fight, you gotta see a doctor. My cousin got them because of lack of nutrients in her body.

Salamtik and be careful.

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayaaah 3alaich it3owreen ilgalb ;***

I'll go with you babe.. but you gotta see someone..

take care of yourself sunshine.. how many Lillies have we got here..
(ya3ny chem lily 3indena :P) !! lol

7:52 AM  
Blogger f_ said...

THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLY CUTE!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh that doesn't sound good.. go see a doctor no matter how u feel about them , ur health is more important!

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you 12

12:44 AM  
Blogger Common_Sense said...

oooookh ,, gooo see a doctoooraa yalaa .. as mr. Anonymous said; are you 12?

1:36 AM  
Blogger Sever said...

Girl,

thank you for making me laugh!
You are perfect :)

& I hate doctors.
I just don't like atmosphere, medicines, all these touches.
Feee...
Especially after 12 years... when they made my immunity down. I don't go to them.

But they are not so bad... some of them... really :)

8:50 AM  
Blogger Sever said...

And for peudophile...

Lady, you are not a kid already ;-)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Danah said...

you have to see a doc no matter how much u don't like them! hope everything's ok x

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm i hate them too!! but maybe u should check em out, shako ur bruising in ur tummy and back from running??

11:37 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

U didn't tell us what was his reaction when he was ur ankle? Poor him :P

10:41 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Elijah--Nutrients are fine ur such a fuss:P but thanks ;)

Digmaaa--I know I feel sorry for myself when I read it :P We have on lily mibtalsheen feeha;) feedatich ina ;P

Fedo--**raises an eyebrow** uhuh :P

anoy1--dont like docs

anoy2--actually Im turning ten ;)

Commmiiieee--hi stranger..Cant..do...docs..alien..invasion...taking..over...the.. world..bewaaaare..

Sever--my favorite person who lives in russsiaaaa...Come to think of it the only person I know who lives in russia..Nonethless I wuv u too..**hugs*docs are asses everyone knows that:P
I am a kid in my head..god just cause i have like feminie assets doesnt mean Im like an adult u know:Pjk jk jk:P


Dandoon--Im fiiiiiiiiiiiinnne..Never felt better..stop with the drama:P

Prinecess--they are probably from the weightlifting u know? I have been doing alot of core excersies so its probably from them..:D

Zizi--huh??Why is it I never get ur comments eh?@?@?@ why dont you ever make sense??? I dont get how u made it through school..Miracle I tell ya ;)

11:18 PM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

When he saw ur ankel :P

The answer to ur Q:
Use ur brain once in ur life ;)

9:43 AM  
Blogger um-miT3ib said...

refresh my memory..., ur studying medicine ya:P ?

7:02 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

**gives zizo a low-fat jello square** I give up:P

Um mita3b--NOOOO I am not studying medicine..yet ;) Im in psych/neroscience/stats :D What does that have to do with anything? ;P

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home