Sunday, December 31, 2006

nEw YeAr ResoLutIoNS

1)go from elephant to cheetah
2)play hockey..without falling on my ass every two seconds
3)run for 4 miles without taking a break
4)do something out of character..Something that would look back at and say"damnnn girll..what were u thinking?!?!?!"---Wait a minute..I have alot of those moments:P
5)finish an unfinished project...

bas...totally doable..I hope:P

Oh btw
EiiiiiiiiiiiiiDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDKOOOOOOOOOOOOUMMM

MUBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK ;)

8 Comments:

Blogger Danah said...

3eedich imbarak and happy new year!

I only have one resolution..which is to stop making them!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Sever said...

I like no.4

& no.5 is just about me ;-)

Doable, doable, but you are lazyyyyyyy... me too :P

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eid mubarak...and happy new year!

3:46 PM  
Blogger 3zayez said...

I have one more for you.
6. Start using the metric system :P

LOOOL kl 3aam wnty b5eer wel3eed 3alaich mbarak

5:32 PM  
Blogger ♀ L's brain ♀ said...

happy eid and happy new year

9:52 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Dandoon--good point..I started this year only;) lets see how long it will last:P

Sever--I am totally and utterly uselessly lazy..Im an embrassment to mankind everywhere..Bas so are you;)

Maze--why thank you. Yamk sa3eeda and I hope u kick ass for this year:D

3zayez--6.4 kilometers;) wa 3alak

I's Brain--yamich sa3eeda and happy new year:D

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Darling :**

no resolutions.. I never believed in them coz I knew the next year would come and I would still be at square one..

and to prove my theory, last year I made 29 !!
yes 29.. it was the first and last time I ever make any resolutions coz 2007 came and I accomplished ZERO !!

lol

6:53 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Kel 3am o enty eb khair o happy new year :)

Mashalah khosh list! 9ej enech fahma el denya more than us :P

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home