Saturday, February 03, 2007

The 4-1-1

-- Haidar has passed away..**wipes a tear** I kill everything..Even god damned machines..What the hell is wrong with me??!?!?!?!?

--I will be getting qassim hopefully tomorrow..Ill take some pics for you folks :D

--Midterms are coming up..**shudders**

--First two weeks of May..I ma be all religious...You can close your mouths..Inshalla gonna be in Kuwait/Iraq/Iran/Syria/Saudia Arabia..Doable in 14 days dont you think?:P

--I am really REALLY lovin McMaster..

--**twidddles her thumbs, mumbles**I stopped running..BUT walla Im hitting the treadmill soon..

--I need..NEEEEEEEED to stop eating choclate...

--I found my thesis project..Choclate regulation between neuron receptors in the human brain..The cause and effect of cocoa... Amazing non?

--My room needs serious cleaning..I have no idea how it gets soo dirty..my LITTLE bro wrinkled HIS nose at it..THAT bad..

--Bruises apperantly are from crunches that Im doing..its the bicycle crunchs..Only with weights and ankle strains.. They really work those stubborn ab muscles

--I need to take computer engineering class for my stats..Wtf?!?!? What does computer have to do with stats?!?!?

--I lost my skates..I need new ones..NOW...

8 Comments:

Blogger Shwaish said...

wat do u study? seriously? i thought it was medicine! but shako neurons ib medicine *said the science-challenged princess*

12:33 AM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

wow, we share the RSMOLBAS (Room-So-Messy-Our-Little-Brothers-Are-Shocked)Syndrome...

2:56 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Princess--**huggsssss** Medical in four more years inshallla inshallaa **fingers crossed**;) I study Psychology with Neroscience and stats..Thats where the neurons came from ;)

Swair-- we should start a support group..;P

1:18 PM  
Blogger um-miT3ib said...

dont stop eating chocolate.. 3aib ;p

6:42 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

rip haidar:p

good luck in your midterms!

5:49 AM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

u cant stop eating chocolate, its a sin u know.. goodluck on ur midterms

8:26 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Um-mit3ab--I need rehab for these damn choclates..Im like a compost bin..bottomless:P

Dandoon--halla walla bil '3aib..How are you doing u spoiled slefish brat?Ty btw;)

Eshda3wa--welcome ihlaaaaaann :D Welcome to my humble abode:D Choclate my dear is the seams of this and many great soceity..it is the reason why man kind have yet to kill of itself:P And thanks Im gonnaa need more then luck..If only the let me bring my test books in with me I would ace all my exams:P

1:10 AM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

hehehhee i got a hug for that hehehe 7abeeebti *hugs lily* and yaaay inshala u finish ibsir3a...Psychology u say?? interesting! ur my new best friend :p

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home