Friday, February 23, 2007

Image

Surrounded by text books and strewn loose leaf papers with the occasional book peeking beneath mismatched pairs of socks .Chair tipped back with one leg stretch out across a mahogony desk, that is littered with water bottles,pringle boxes,apple cores, banana peels,random almonds covered with notes from forensics and chewed up pens, while the other foot taps impatiently on top of the Sampling methods text and notes where it rests. Laptop humming,with the occasional beep from pesky msners', as one hand types notes while the other skims down the History of Modern Psychology text trying to find all keypoints of Helmholtz nerve conduction experiments.Hair pulled back in a loose bun with odd dead pens, greasy tendrils fall accross a pernament frown that lies ontop of bored eyes graced with diluted pupils and enlarged black circles . Bottom lip firmly entraped between teeth methodically eating away at the flesh...

The following two weeks..
History Of psych midterm
bussiness online test(on going)
Stats sampling Methods midterm
Forensic psych midterm
Rotations at the Royal mental hospital (on going)
Training for lab work (on going)
Presentation researchon artifical intellegence(on going)
Research for Prof on lab work (on going)

Seven days in a week the last time I checked....

**deeeeep breath*** Im not freaking Im not freaking Im not freaking..FUCK yea I am soo totally screwed..Pray people..

7 Comments:

Blogger eshda3wa said...

awww poor u
im praying 4 u sweety
goodluck!!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

Loool at the last sentence... Ok that is really a hell of work here.. But i have faith in u and i know that u can dooooo it ;)

Work hard and u gonna pass ur midterms with high grades and let another person helps u in doing the project(Just watch so u can get a higher grade :P)

8:49 AM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

ur not freaking :* u'll do great :D

12:28 PM  
Blogger jiji said...

7aaddyy am impressed with the subs ur taking at skoool!! i want to have them! i had typical classes.. urs seem very TV-like :p i think i figured ur major.. its nice.. i know ur majorless.. bs i still would like to know how u got into skool? under wut major name :P

and *thick russian* POCHKAA! u dont have to vory haa!.. mama will make all pain goway <- *go away*

1:30 PM  
Blogger Sever said...

Already bent my knees & praying prayng praying.

Ha, dream, girl! I already broke my knees during my exams.

:P

It's not worth it.
Enough.
My exams are done with good & excellent marks.
But my leader already askes me about my term paper, kinda project.

Poor friend, who can share our fate? Just students like us.
(sigh)

But one day6 it will finish & we will miss it.
Yea.
Silly us :D

Good luck. Be lazy, do everything in the last night before exam |& don't study too much.

Bye bye :)

9:01 AM  
Blogger Sedna said...

*laughs evilly*


Ok ok I take that back.. allah y3eenich 7abeebti.. you'll kick ass though, don't worry. It seems like a lot now, but one, my child, you'll look back on all this and LONG for these days... Ahhh ok I'll shut up now.

Bottom lip firmly entraped between teeth methodically eating away at the flesh... Same same me!!

Oh and shino pesky msner's?! WE'RE THROUGH GIRL.

4:24 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

eshda3waa--thanki thanki..Keep at it:P

Zizo--you make it hard for me to be meaaan if your nice!! Why do you make me feel guilt when I dont want too??? This is not you role..Get with the program:P

Swair--**bites her nails** Im sorry darlin where I come from Im PAST freaking out:P

Jiji--ya redlipstick bitch why are you away!!!! I want to tell you about the russian dude I met**wink wink wink wink**:P

Sever--Sooooo selfish!!! Put some padding and down on those knees girl!! you cant do psychology the night before I CANT MEMORIZE:p

Sedna--Hun we said no commitments..you cant break off a one night stand..but it was a damn good one ;)

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home