Friday, March 23, 2007

Like..Omg..;)

As you all know by now..I am a notorious lover of beauuutiful things..Obejct or person;) I love em..I, as you should all know by now, am NOT subtle person..Like my mom likes to say I call a donkey a donkey in its face..Not one of my most endearing qualities I must say..Im working on being more diplomatic..Ilmuhim I have had a few encounters that have made me look like either a)slut
b)Idoit
c)Ditz
c)Stalker
d)all the above:P

Scene one

--Neroscience lecture..
Lily**concentrating on drawing pipes on the lecture notes while the guest prof talks about gene replacements, doesnt look up when the chair on her left is swung and sat on**
Deep velvety voice(dont ask how I know its velvet..I just do:P) Intersting lecture eh?
Lily**looks up distractedly**mmphmm
Prof fumbles to stop his computer from going into hibernation
Lily**looks to her left while her mouth is in half a yawn and comes eye to eye to one of gods most magnificent creatures**
Deep voice**smiles wickedly(sounds so sexy eh?:P)** that bad?
Lily--*feels her face turning to odd shades of red** um huh? no its just that Im not a big fan of um genes I just um dont like em (stupid stupid stupid!!!)
Deep voice-oh yea? I like them..Actually thats what I study.
Lily--yea? cool you play around with genes all day.. sounds fun (in such a non convincing voice:P)
Deep voice-*smiles*
NOTE i tried really really hard not to look at him during the duration of the 20 remaining minutes..But daaaaaaaaaaammmn;)
Description-hispanic origin, second generation argentinan,baseball player(ugh) biochem grad student about 6'2 black hair brown eyes..unshaven..I didnt get his social insurance number..pity;)


Scence Two
--Ooogling the choclate brownies while waiting in line in Second Cup
Just as I was ordering a brownie and a slice of cheese cake to accompany my carmel carretto the guy infront of me turns around, leans over to grab a pack of choclate covered espresso beans to add to his order when I noticed his eyes.. I kid you not people..They were purple..With green and grey and they were HUUGE mashalla and shiny and stuff..I was taken aback. Trying to regain my composure I walk up the counter to wait for my order when he turns around AGIAN and SMILES..The NERVE?!!! Ilmuhim so I play it cool and smile back..I tried..TRIED to hold myself back..The tempatation was just too much..So I catch his eye agian..
Lily--you have gorgous eyes..Are they real?
Guy with purple eyes**laughs** yea wanna touch?
.........

Thats just the tip of the ice berg..I can write a book on my lack of decorm and sophistication..9ij ma ista7ee:P

13 Comments:

Blogger eshda3wa said...

scene one

it would have been 7aram if u DIDNT look! i cant believe u didnt talk to him more!!
lil shame on u! u dont let god like men walk away that is just WRONG!

scene

well if the were purple as u say akeed u have to ask! ahoo! i would have touched em too ;P

p.s
i wana know who jog with!

5:22 AM  
Blogger um-miT3ib said...

did u touch ;p ?

5:50 AM  
Blogger Dakhtour said...

The answer will be:

F) All of the above and more :P

1:19 PM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

wahahaha 3yal hal ayam! qilat adab!

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOOL =D

great post..so refreshing wallah

I like your style...you say it like how we all have it deep within us

and i would say all the above :P

12:00 AM  
Blogger Sene said...

Purple eyes! Never saw a man with that eye color.

The answer
All of above.

3:51 AM  
Blogger Danah said...

the first guy sounds hottt!

i've never seen someone with purple eyes before! u should've touched:p

5:20 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

eshd3awa-- .. I talked to him:P How do you think I got all the info eh?:P I'm trying to get a pic for jogger?;)

um-mit3ab-- ;)not his eyes.. ;0;P

Zizi--I learned it from you:P

Swairies--6a3 mino yatkalaam:P

Ghasheema-- you just have very good taste;) totally all the above:D

Sene--there needs to be a law that makes men with those eyes be public property;) 9ig gorgeous masshaallaa 3alah.. I have a feeling that all the above applies to both of us:P


Dandoon--Both a simply divine.. touching is 3aib;)

11:48 AM  
Blogger Nael said...

Hey, you're in Canada?? which, how, where?? What a coinsidance, you just got yourself a new regular visitor, please visit mine too anytime!

See ya

2:44 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

nael--Welcome..Beinvinue(its wrong spelling I know ..:P)I hope you dont mind rants..And random things..Cause thats all you get here:P btw Im from ottawa ont. you?

11:28 PM  
Blogger Nael said...

I currently live in Toronto, hmmmm, I thought you might be somewhere closer, but atleast you're not in the Yukon!! lol
I don't mind rants and randomness is my middle name... lol
see ya around!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

LOL touché :p

10:08 AM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

LOL touché :p

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home