Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Yummmies Part 1

**drools** hala walla hallaa..Willlllly ..I adooore him..
Hun you say All aboard..And Ill say Aye Aye Capn ;)

He cusses,he drinks,he smokes he doesnt give a damn...Makes him that much more sexier.. ;)


I would switched sides in a heart beat for her:P



**hugs**I wannnnnaaa takkkeee u home and feed you hot choclate and marshmelloooos




**deep breath**My mother now understands why I cant possible marry an arab..Look at him..Perfect..Art I tell ya..Subhanalla





He makes me smile..Everything about him makes me happy happy oh o damn happy..He is THE man among the boys..






Wenty wenty where art thou? Ivy league this boy..mmm mmm mmmm Can i get me some?


So this is what I do in business class..Productive eh?;P No wonder the lousy marks:p If I had profs or TA's who look half as good I would get A's I know it;)




14 Comments:

Blogger Sene said...

Wow!! What a list!! I am drooling..........

3:31 AM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

yuMmyy
yummy
YU-mmYy!!!

<--- feels dizzy

aaaah my heart

7:12 AM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

i'd only say yes to Will & George :p

the rest are too known, so a7es ina they're boring (sorry :p)

9:16 AM  
Blogger ReD Lady™ said...

george-clooney

he have the best , sexy and the attractive smile in the hole world .. ambeeee shaaay shaaay mo6be3eee :$

2:22 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

i approve of ur taste;) except for brad pitt:p

10:14 AM  
Blogger Saud said...

:P! hey put some chicks! bs angelinoh ;p more b3d .. part 2 nabe chicks :P

11:50 AM  
Blogger um-miT3ib said...

George Clooney

H

O

T

.. PERIOD !

5:35 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

sene--**nods** isnt it isnt it?!?! *soo proud of herself**:P ;) we just both have good taste ;P


Eshda3awa--**finds her smelling salts** girl get it together..My god keep you strong:P loool..

Swaries--hasilich!!!you dont have to like them..Moooore for meee :P

red lady--isnt he just gorgoues? yummilicious mm mmm mmm soo good;)

Dandoon--tanki tanki..brad pitt is mine u can keep ur stuffy arab nose away from him:P

Souz--np part 2 Ill find ya some chicks;) appericate the guys though:P they are gorgeous eh?

Um-Mit3ab---

girl

I

hear

ya

loud

and

clear

and i second that ;)

9:18 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

bravo bravo!! lovely list, especially the last picture *sigh* not so much brad pitt but he has his moments *sigh*

7:56 AM  
Blogger jiji said...

kalba! when i read yummies i thought u were postin abt FOOD :S

i hate u!

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MeeeoOOOwwww

*raises her eyebrows*

I like I like...

George Clooney, Jonny Depp , Will smith

but i hated brad pitt after he left jennifer....she is so heart broken..haram...angelina the witch i hate you :)

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh Myyyy God

I forgot colin ;)

12:32 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Princess--isnt wentworth divine?? HE has an ugly name..Bas daaammn ;)

Jiji--these hunks I can feed off for years;)

Ghasheema--Jen is a big girl:P Angie is soo much hotter..and she cares about more then her tan line:P Colin is yummiiiii ;)

9:50 PM  
Blogger Honey™ said...

where is Channing Tatum =/

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home