Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Lightbulb

Hi Hi everyone,

So I passed all my exams, I am still waiting for one though--fingers crossed. My marks are not as good as I would have liked..I aced some I beeed some..Bas allhumdullah I PASSED BUSSINESS mwuwhwhahahahahahahahahaha I fucked managerial accounting!!!! I feel accomplished, replinshed, in the zone and so totally excited to start school agian in a few weeks--yea I know Im sick..instead of diagnosing try to find a cure--in the mean time I will be working in a lab..Well not working..VOLUNTEERing thats right..Im giving up my time--i have nothing else to do, and I refuse to become a couch veggies--to mount slides,stain and play with mice and rats..This, ladies and gents will be my semi daily ritual..I will still be making rounds at the hospital-alot of work,draining..bas my god so rewarding.

I've done some personal adjustments in my life. Things I usually ignore and deem as unimportant when they are the most vital. So a little more disciplne. As soon as I can fix this portion of my life --it is the most important part to begin with--I think --inshalla--there is no where but up from here ;)

I need to fit the gym back into my schedual..Blubbbbbbbbbber**shudders** having ur body do the river dance when u walk--sooooo disgusting..:P

Summmmmmmmmmmmer..muwhahaha topless guys..God bless those two that run outside my lab every morning like clock work..Ran or shine..Dedication is a major turn on. Along with a mile long shoulders, ripped abs, sculpted backs and a killer smile..;)

Im luving Hot Action Cops..FEVER FOR THE FLAVOR woooooooop..lol

8 Comments:

Blogger um-miT3ib said...

6ERBAAKH !!


me wanting the 2 hot runners;p

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congragzzzzzzzz sweetie

I dont know if i should say u worked soo hard...but hey at least u did pass and thats the important part now...

joining the gym is the best thing i did for myself :)

1:01 AM  
Blogger Danah said...

well done u!

5:03 AM  
Blogger Omtantoo7 said...

im sooo 7aQda 3alaich! part of it cus u finished ur exams.. the other huge part is cus of the topless parade u have outside ur lab!!!
mabroooooook and enjoy!!! ;p




abi :|

5:31 AM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

wain ra7at my comment :(

4:12 AM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

runners.. ok.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Common_Sense said...

u r a freeeeak, how many times do I have to tell you? ;p

1:11 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Ummii--Hun come over and I will show you a DAMN good time ;)

Gasheema--ty luv..And yea the gym is amazing..I worked my butt off:P

Dandoon--ty you!!

omantoo7--Started school again:P Hasoooda:P lol Yes I LOVE topless parade..there should be a law..All well built men..TAKE OFF UR FUCKIN SHIRTS!!! LOL

Princess--dunno luv..its the thought that counts though so ty;)

Swairs--Im not picky..runners, swimmers whatever that requires minimal clothing:P

commies--babes...I know..:P

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home