Monday, April 23, 2007

Tag/Update

Ten weird thingy mijgies..

1) I not only drool and snore..Loudly, mind you when I sleep..I talk to myself..Apparently I plan my day, right down to how many miles Im running..Neurotic eh?

2) I like eating choclate with chips..One bite of this another of this..Its all about the sweet and salty sugar..

3)I have a shoulder and back fetish..*raises an eyebrow* I think those body parts are just so mm mmm good;P

4)I am my harshest critic and toughest driver...I NEVER compare myself to anyone but myself..Narcisstic you might think..true..But I have my own personal standards I dont give a damn about anyone else...

5)I am overprotective of my friends and my family..Throw water on them and Ill castrate you:P

6)I THRIVE on stress. I whin and bitch..but I love it..Sick I know..

7)Everymorning no matter what when I wash my face I look at myself in the mirror..I lean in..Then I roll my eyes..I still havent figured out why I do that..

8)As soon as a boy/man opens his mouth with me..Weither arguing or agreeing I reduce them to the status of every man/boy in my life currently..Little bro status:P

9)I love men perfumes..They not only turn me on bas I love wearing them..Current favorite Perry Elis Anniversy Edition..*fans herself* hot:P

10)I constantly carry on convos with myself..In public..These 'convos' have a tendency to escalate to full fledged arguements..Thats right ladies and gents, I argue with myself OUTLOUD in public...

I think everyone has beent tagged so far..But lets be honest people..We all have more then ten things that are strange about us..Lets give this another round shall we? I TAG EVERYONE..muwhahahahah say my name biooootch:P

Update..
--So finished the damn accounting.NEVER agian..I promise..Well..I will try to promise:P
--Finished Cognitive
--Two papers and one more lab exam to go..Inshalla Khair.

10 Comments:

Blogger eshda3wa said...

u never fail to shock me LiL'

i love male colones too
i dont wear em
but YUM!!

goodluck with the rest of your exams!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooh so true...men colones should be haram for them to wear so much of it...I almost bumb into them cuz it really attracts me lol

and I do the "lil bro" talk too...and some STILL think I am interested in them :/
(dumb arabs wallah)

and u scare me sis...ppl who talk out loud in public always scare me...especially those who do it on the bus...there is no where for me to run just in case they attack me (childhood mentality I know lol)

ur a very interesting individual =D

1:36 PM  
Blogger Shwaish said...

see its not crazy to talk to ones self!! yay! and goodluck with the papers and stuff hun

12:28 PM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

eshda3awa--I lead the most boring life:P ty I just need to make it till monday pray pray:P

ghasheema--I dont talk to arabs..Such a waste of my time...But the non arabs are awsome..I think Im gonna keep one;)
Why not spray ur husband and make him walk around the house:P HUn Im a crazy..Its ok..Lets all not judge now:P I am so lame nothing intersting..same ol same ol :P

Princess--your highness, ppl who talk to themselves have hidden intelligence.. ;) Tyyyyy

10:39 PM  
Blogger Danah said...

ure even weirder than i thought u were:p

good luck in ur papers and lab!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Common_Sense said...

Ok I knew that u r a weirdoo but this is strange, I also talk when i sleep, i does #2 and 4 and daaamn yeaaah I have the same fetish! what does that make me.

hehee

3:03 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Dandoon--looks whos talking.freak:P IM ALL FUCKIN DONE WOOOOOPPP :P

Comminies--hey inta! I thought u like fell in a ditch or something..Apparently not ;)
Put a list and lets see how weird u are..;)

12:42 AM  
Blogger Common_Sense said...

lool wala I don't know where i was bs yala maybe I am back, I still don't know ;p check out my vid maybe u would like to add another fetish ;p

5:22 AM  
Blogger LiLaCs said...

Common--will do will do

11:42 PM  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

i argue with myself, but the one in my head is pretty civil and only makes me frown or smile to myself.. if u see me doing that or making any weird face expressions wana sar7ana, u know there's a conversation going on somewhere in my head :p

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home